Board logo

標題: 香港的真槍論壇 [打印本頁]

作者: koppie    時間: 7-3-2008 14:41     標題: 香港的真槍論壇

I am planning to join a gun club soon , a must step to further my shooting hobby. However, knowing that there are quiet a number of people participating this sport, I fail to find any associated internet forum on real steel shooting locally, any suggestion brother?

I believe some of the brother on this forum , would be gun club member in Hong Kong , do you guy have any suggestion for me in which club I should join and which direction I should go? hopefully, I would have a more constructive answer than asking me to join the Law Enforcement unit.   

My shooting style.

Of course, I love guns , from my live rounds shooting experience, I think I know what I like.

1.) I don think I will ever touch IPSC Open. <- which CGC offer best venue.
2.) I know I will be very into IPSC Production Division, considering buying a Glock , SIG ,or others depends which fit me better, from rental experience. <- CGC is still best for this.
3.) I also love Clay/Trap shooting, I also love beautiful engraved shot gun <- HKGC has the best and only venue for this, it is a little harder to become member of this club, anyone knows what is the membership fees and charges are like in HKGC in tai mo shan?
4.) sport and target shooting with 9mm pistol, .22 rifle , non ipsc style,  <- HKRA is the best for this, but HKRA is more economical , I think.
5.)I love military rifles, but I understand I can only dream that in Hong Kong. (CGC do have a few, very few 5.56 available, i heard, at least 9mm conversion SL8 for sure), there is swiss rifle association in Hong Kong, but it is sort of for swiss citizen in Hong Kong only.
6.)Deact gun, I don need to join a gun club for this, and I plan to buy a deact ZB26 and chinese Mauser ,zhong zhen shi rifle, in the near future. These two guns represent a very important of our history.

Now, CGC ammo is usually 1HKD more expensive then other GC per round.

HKRA - life membership around 80K HKD, it is more like non -profit originated , but what they offer is sort of less variate (I can not say boring hehe...)  for me, from my understanding at least.

HKGC, the IPSC range is closed cuz of soil eruption, so there is only shotgun shooting now. Clay pigeon is very fun for me, but very expensive as well. I don think I will get into that until 10 years later. I also heard there is two good Clay pigeon  shooting ground in Zhuhai , 厚街國際飛碟射擊俱樂部, and Pinevilleyclub. Anyway, as mentioned, unless you  know the insider , it is quite hard to join HKGC.

so the only sensible option seems to be CGC, 600HKD monthly  fee, 120HKD per month per gun for storage fee. $4.5 HKD per 9mm . or have I got the picture wrong???

Is this very expensive sport? well, I think it is cheaper than Golf, Hi end HIFI, car and many men's hobby
and I got fed up with putting too many real Accessories onto my airsoft, which end up more expensive then real deal.

thanks in advance for valuable suggestion.
作者: Henry    時間: 7-3-2008 20:26

I've been shooting a lot here in the states. In fact, a few friends and I had recently started a university shooting club.

I'm curious in learning about the price of shooting real guns in HK and the laws that touch on to it...

Honestly I would think that it would be cheaper to do it in China if you could find a range up there. Not sure if that would be an option? I guess that's one reason why i'd probably want to stay in the states... I love my shooting too much.
作者: hwtang    時間: 8-3-2008 15:20

3.) I also love Clay/Trap shooting, I also love beautiful engraved shot gun <- HKGC has the best and only venue for this, it is a little harder to become member of this club, anyone knows what is the membership fees and charges are like in HKGC in tai mo shan?

It cost $500,000 for entry fee plus u need 2 members of HKGC to recommend u.
clay shooting in HK is VERY EXPENSIVE, one game =$5HKD/shell + $5 per clay = $15(2 X shell per round + 1 clay),
every practice u roughly need at least 125 game = 125 x 15 = at least $1875

CGC is a good choice. Still, the downside is there are limited number of lanes (10 lanes).

so, u need to consider is what kind of "STYLE" u want
for ISSF olympic event (live ammo), HKRA is a must
for fun and plinking, CGC would be a good choice.

for Clay shooting in china.. unless u have the relationship with the staffs there, (or u have much $$$$$$) otherwise,
it is hard to get a membership
作者: koppie    時間: 8-3-2008 21:56

Henry,  cheapest way for to shoot defense pistol is CGC,
$ 23800  full membership fees, $600 HKD montly
$150 lane rental for one day, $4.5 for 9mm $5.5 for 40SW , shotgun and 5.56 not sure.

Whtang, thanks for your information, HKGC is out of my reach, I think CGC seems to be the only choice to start this sport for me. shooting in China is fun as well, but they are always limited to Chinese firearms, and of course you can not buy a firearms there, so it is totally different thing no matter how cheap it can get.

a friend of mine, managed to get us to try out the military police shooting range with type 56 , type 81 rifles, the range is equipped with computerized target, that 100meter range was real good fun, but then it is not something that I can do whenever I want , not even once a year. so emm... it is not the same thing that I should compare either.

the trap shooting club in Zhuhai I mentioned , is asking for $650 RMB for introduction cost, I will take a deeper look for sure, and I will share information if anyone here are interested in Clay shooting.

歡迎光臨 CGF (http://wargamehk.com/cgf/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0