Board logo

標題: 再貼一次! [打印本頁]

作者: Zielfernrohr    時間: 31-5-2009 00:28     標題: 再貼一次!

引用:
原帖由 某君 於 31-5-2009 00:20 發表
我想知點解美軍做訓練都係用WE,而唔用WA呀
1. You are not a superman
   你不是超人
2. If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
   如果一個蠢方法有效,那它就不是一個蠢方法
3.Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called"Bomb Magnets".)
   別看起來太顯眼,那會引來敵火(這就是為什麼航空母艦又被稱為"炸彈磁鐵")
4. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
   覺得可疑便先打空一個彈夾再說
5. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
   千萬和比你勇敢的戰友躲在同一個傘兵坑裡
6. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
   千萬忘了你手上的武器是由最低價的承包商得標制造的
7. If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
   如果攻擊很順利,那一定是中了埋伏
8. No plan survives the first contact intact.
   有任何計畫能在接敵後不被修改
9. All five second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
   所有五秒的手榴引信都會在三秒燒完
10. Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
   裝成無關緊要的人,因為敵人可能藥不(所以他會先打最重要的人)
11. If you are forward of your position, the artillary will fall short.
   每當要發起攻擊時,炮兵往往也會打的更短
12. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
   你忽視的敵軍往往是敵人主力
13. THe important things are always simple.
   最重要的總是最簡單
14. THe simple things are always hard.
   最簡單的總是做不到
15. The easy way is always mined.
   好走的路總是有地雷
16. If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
   如果你除了敵人以外什都缺,那你一定是在交戰中
17. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
   如果你已經肅清一個區域忘了告訴敵人
18. Incoming fire has the right of way.
   飛來的子彈有優先通行權(誰擋誰倒楣)
19. Friendly fire, isn't.
   ""軍炮火.....不友善
20. If the enemy is in range, "SO ARE YOU!!"
   如果敵人正在你的射程?......別忘了....你也是!
21. No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
   ?有一支完成戰備的單位能通過校閱
22. Beer math is : two beers time 37 men=49 cases.
   啤酒專用計算法:每人兩瓶共三十七人,等於四十九箱
23. Body count math is : two guerillas plus one portable plus two pigs= 37 enemy killed in action.
   戰果專用計算法:兩名游擊隊、ㄧ名挑夫加兩隻豬,本次戰鬥共擊斃三十七人
24. Things that must be together to work, usually can't be shipped together.
   要湊在ㄧ起才能用的裝備通常不會ㄧ起配發
25. Radio's will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
   無線電總會在你急需火力支援時掛點
26. ANything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing.
   你作的任何事都可能挨槍子.......包括啥都不做
27. Tracers work both ways.
   曳光可以幫你找到敵人;也會讓敵人找到你
28. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is imcoming friendly fire.
   唯一比敵軍砲火還準還致命的是友軍炮火
29. Make it can't be tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
   別搞成敵人進不來 自己也出不去的地步
30. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
   如果你的戰果超乎標準,那你接下來的任務也會超乎標準
31. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
   當雙方都覺得自己快輸的時候,他們都是對的
32. Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
   老鳥都是可預測的;但世上充滿了菜鳥


[ 本帖最後由 Zielfernrohr 於 31-5-2009 00:29 編輯 ]
作者: Guns_Rookie    時間: 31-5-2009 00:35

有一兩句都幾好笑下...........
作者: 衰人    時間: 31-5-2009 00:45

30. If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
   如果你的戰果超乎標準,那你接下來的任務也會超乎標準
作者: derek_lok    時間: 31-5-2009 03:02

又貼一次
不用擔心^^
係一本書度搵到既,叫《不用擔心》
如果你是一名士兵,你可能身處以下兩種情況之一:
一個危險的地方或一個安全的地方。
如果你處於一個安全的地方......那你就不用擔心。
如果你處於一個危險的地方,你可能會遭遇兩種情況:
一種情況是受了傷,或者沒有受傷。
如果你沒有受傷......那你就不用擔心。
如果你受了傷,可能傷勢很重,也可能傷勢很輕:
如果你傷勢很輕......那你也不用擔心。
如果傷勢很重,也會出現兩種情況:
你會死去或康復。
如果你康復了......那你也不用擔心。
如果你死了......你更不可能會擔心了。
綜合以上種種情況,你根本不用擔心。
作者: yiuyiusiu    時間: 31-5-2009 03:37

引用:
原帖由 derek_lok 於 31-5-2009 03:02 發表
又貼一次
不用擔心^^
係一本書度搵到既,叫《不用擔心》
如果你是一名士兵,你可能身處以下兩種情況之一:
一個危險的地方或一個安全的地方。
如果你處於一個安全的地方......那你就不用擔心。
如果你處於一個危險 ...
好一本書
作者: 衰人    時間: 31-5-2009 03:38

......................噤仲要擔心咩..................
唔係擔心................................................




歡迎光臨 CGF (http://wargamehk.com/cgf/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0