發新話題
打印

Charger Problem . PLZ HELP !!!

Charger Problem . PLZ HELP !!!

Thank you for stopping by , my apologies if there are any language mistakes
Here's the story...
I bought a MP5 long ago , bout 2009. At the same time , I bought a charger from the store.
==========================================
It's  ,Model : CL-41185
        Input  : AC 220v 50HZ
        Output: D8.4V 450mA
Battery : J.G workshop
          1.2v sc size 1500mAh x7
==========================================
Since I hv't touch these two stuff for a veryyyyyy long long time(actually never charge the battery),
PLUS I didn't know how to keep the gun and the battery well.
Should I buy a new battery and a new charger?
OR Is that safe to continue to use both ?
PLZ HELP , I hv done some researches , but none can solve this problem. . .

You need to first physically inspect the battery for any leakage, then measure its voltage to see if it's dead before attempting to charge it with your charger. If you haven't damaged your charger during storage it should work fine, but the battery may self-discharge way past any healthy limit throughout the years. Save a few bucks to buy yourself a programmable LiPo charger and a few LiPo batteries.

REALLY Thanks a lot , but is LiPo battery better? I hv heard it's dangerous. . . it might explode
引用:
原帖由 cccarlos 於 27-2-2018 18:12 發表
You need to first physically inspect the battery for any leakage, then measure its voltage to see if it's dead before attempting to charge it with your charger. If you haven't damaged your charger dur ...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Thanks a lot mate , appreciate 4 your kindness.
引用:
原帖由 新手一隻 於 27-2-2018 22:16 發表

It is better and safe if you treat them correctly and don't do anything stupid. Get a smart charger like B6, read some article about how to orperrate with lipo and you are good to go.

發新話題