發新話題
打印

[others] 有關自砌WA系GBB M4 問題

Ok, except Prime is mady by CNC, 真數身 and the barrel extension, is there any big difference?

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 1-9-2009 09:31 發表
Ok, except Prime is mady by CNC, 真數身 and the barrel extension, is there any big difference?
barrel extension, Prime同gp果d無唔同伽~~
係ka將佢地一體化左

Understood, thanks c hing

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 1-9-2009 09:31 發表
材料, 表面處理, qc, etc.....
間單來說, 除了都是 for WA 用, 有部份 marking 相同,
其它的都沒有甚麼是相同的.

Prime and Inokatsu's body is also different dimensions to the G&P/WA body.  The upper receiver is longer on the Prime/Inokatsu body and uses a longer bolt carrier.  You can use the WA/G&P Bolt carrier with an extention on the back, but if you do not set this properly, you will kill your buffer lock.

To save money, better just buy a @GM GBB M4 straight away! With little modification enhancing the gun you get the most out of it.

Otherwise, get INO or PRIME and put every expensive parts at once this also save hips as you don't need to change any big things in the future at all.

回覆 21# 的帖子

yea
INO had a new 2009 version

引用:
原帖由 derek 於 1-9-2009 14:20 發表
yea
INO had a new 2009 version
不過........INO前科好大陰影~
http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-42615-1-1.html
太陽神

引用:
原帖由 Castlevania 於 1-9-2009 14:25 發表

不過........INO前科好大陰影~
http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-42615-1-1.html
Ino is actually very well made with many steel parts.  Out of the box I also had many problems, but once fixed, it runs excellent.  On mine, I changed:

1. Hop-up chamber
2. RA-Tech NPAS/Steel Bolt
3. Fixed upper/lower receiver wobble/movement (搖動).

All lower receiver parts/buffer parts original and are very well made.  Mine was 2nd generation.  I heard 1st generation was worse.

I heard the 2009 version is the same thing except RA-Tech replaced some parts and tuned it.  But the price is $$$$$$$$$$!!!!! HKD8500-9XXX?

Saw the Youtube clip regarding the new INO GBB M4! This time the upper receivers finally made inaccordance with real steel external shape dimensions.

Interesting a lot of people are WA GBB system fans, I've both WA and WE type GBB, infact I found WE gas regulated system are simple and better(exclude 仿真度...), except the quality of the body and magazines are weak and air-leaking sure!

Actually, which system you like most?

回覆 25# 的帖子

玩 GBB 就是要像真, 玩個不像真的系統, 不如玩返電槍.

引用:
原帖由 lhlui 於 1-9-2009 17:45 發表
玩 GBB 就是要像真, 玩個不像真的系統, 不如玩返電槍.
Agree.  WA/Prime/Ino system.

So, INO is more or less same as Prime, using real steel measurement? So interesting, better than PTW.

PTW is AEG, While INO is GBB, it is so hard to compare two different guns. I think the finish of INO is more realistic than Prime finish.

I understand INO or Prime is good.

However my concern is I'm the kind of people loving "one chicken many styles"

I like to shift different upper receiver sets on top of same lover set.

In this case, if using the expensive sets (for me which is expensive), this will kill me.

That's why I opened a thread to ask all experts here, and try to get advises on making of my gun.

發新話題