發新話題
打印

[others] Interested in GBB.......

Interested in GBB.......

all brothers....

i am new with GBB, very interested in getting one.  But before that, would like to know more about them.  can you all recommend location of shops (prefered kowloon side) where i can visit. thx all........

有冇話想買咩brand 既 GBB? M4? AK?
有咩要求,平貴?
想知多D咩?

thx 4 your prompt reply, interested in m4, first want to check out stores that sell these GBB (wanted recommendation on where to shop).  get to know the brands, types and differrent brands' upgrade status/potential.  interested in getting one (by adjusting part) that could in exchange use for indoor CQB (lower power) and when in need good enough in field/outdoor (high power for long distance shot).  i wonder if possible for such condition/adjustment on a single rifle!?  

as i have reviewed most of gbb posts in this forum, i notice most bros. spend up to 7-10k+(full set) for a gbb (amazingly high for a toy gun).  my concept is reasonable price in compare to stable performance and reliability for games.  afterall, they are not purchased for modeling at home but for enjoyment in the games.....

thx bro....

[ 本帖最後由 brother 於 26-9-2009 09:55 編輯 ]

唔洗7-10 k
我幫朋友改緊枝agm m4for 長槍ipsc通槍都唔洗2k
改果打game only可以買枝agm(重D金身)/jg(輕D膠身)
改hop up,aeg管,加anti rotation 同手工就可以了
其實想CQB同 field都用可以買多個upper
又可以試下用10.5"管7"骨都得

買金弓果支啦唔錯架...隻匣用左成個月都無溜氣,係要換bolt lock,hammer spring同hop-up姐,換哂應該都係1k多d

brother mac & seamon, thank you for your advice.  i have been surfing for gbb info. a few days, it seems to me a reasonable gaming gbb should be around 2-3k (not include external/outlook parts, that depends on your favor; scope; mounting, etc.).

by far agm is a good selection.  since only specific brand parts fit with specific gbb manufacturer, so what are the parts that is a must for agm upgrade (e.g.:  hop up, aeg tube, anti-rotation!?, & upper, etc) and what are some of the recommended brand for such part (best with approx. $).   

also i heard for the gas magazine, do replace the valve to avoid gas leak.

thx

None of these GBB are perfect! Its up to you to decide what price range and quality you're expect! WE, WA, G&P, INOKATSU, AGM, ......... you decide.

引用:
原帖由 亞mac 於 26-9-2009 13:00 發表
唔洗7-10 k
我幫朋友改緊枝agm m4for 長槍ipsc通槍都唔洗2k
改果打game only可以買枝agm(重D金身)/jg(輕D膠身)
改hop up,aeg管,加anti rotation 同手工就可以了
其實想CQB同 field都用可以買多個upper
又可以試 ...
AGM已經無左了

發新話題