發新話題
打印

反鋼珠、反鉛彈,否則wargame好快會完蛋!

for those gun club shooting members may understand that the use of .177, .22 or even something like .25 or upper air gun pallets are mainly use in air-gun shooting competition and for hunting outside Hong Kong countries like UK and USA etc. there are shooting license require for "Safety handling of air-guns" in many countries, because, air-guns are belong to firearms or weapon in legal terms! But keeping and using certain class of air-guns such as .177 and .22 air-guns are reasonable less lethal than any full-bore centre rifles! But law apply equally!

I personally won't buy .177 and .22 air-gun in Hong Kong especially without license requirement! For the reason that I understand the consequence of owning such air guns may violate the law which may bare unnecessary fine etc.

I think the government should impose a clear law definition to the use of toy guns and airsoft guns! Not to band such so called less lethal weapons instead a license scheme! Everyone over age of 16 should apply for airsoft guns license! which advocate the legal consequence and legal matters involved, the safety issue and handling of such weapons also storage at home! Apart from that there should be an organisation which govern all shooting ranges (a license scheme) to the owner and operator of and indoor and outdoor airsoft / war-game ranges! I would suggest force on force war game power up to 1.5 Joule for beginner, 2~6 joule to expert competition only. And for IPSC target shooting 1.5 joule for beginner and 2~6 joules for expert! And for above 2~6 joule airsoft guns should be store inside the club lockers! Any airsoft keep at home should be 2 joule or below. (beginner! Any license holders less than 3 years experience).

The suggestion may also help police to govern any matter involve air guns.

氣槍生存係香港都幾十年! 如果一句禁就搞掂! 正苦一早做左啦! 不如大家去信叫凸手投放幾億搞好佢重好啦!

射.177氣槍! 又難又悶!

發新話題