發新話題
打印

WE GBB 專區2

條外裝飾槍管係咪不鏽鋼? 總長10.3吋?

如果WE GBB M4 有(Prime質數原馬仔)7075-T6上下槍身就very goodt啦!

如果連條14.5吋外裝飾M4鋼管就Perfect啦!

16" looks bit long but good! Just concern long barrel (one piece barrel) have high turn moment which easily break the upper especially XE cast upper! I think 14.5" just ok for current XE casted frame!

16" looks bit long but good! Just concern long barrel (one piece barrel) have high turn moment which easily break the upper especially XE cast upper! I think 14.5" just ok for current XE casted frame!

Actually, the design of the XE rechargable gas magazines supposed "A GOOD DESIGN" (when I brown open one to see)! (my opinion) But due to the cost of the magazine, there is a little chance XE or some other manufacturers will supply "GOOD MATERIAL QUALITY" after-market magazines for our XE M4 and their related models!!!!!!!

The only thing we all could do is to WAIT until they think there are enough numbers of toys on the market that won't use CO2 but able to support there feasible profit for making it!

Look it seem to me that there is a WAR going now between two different design GBB M4 rifles! ie. the WX design vs XE design! There must be some relation for those manufacturers who use the WX design to gain market share urgently trying to dominate the GBB market to keep out the opposite deisgn XE!

Actually, which is the better GBB design! I've both of them, what is your comment.

WOW! M14! Long time ago got a M1A shooting .308 the metal punching noise for each shots is ...... I want one!

AKKKKKKKK 喂呢支WE AK個雞(charging lever)係咪同真槍一樣拉到盡? 如果一樣就會買幾支!

I really wish WE get all their re-chargable magazines leaking problems solved first before going any further for their next models! As far as I concerned all my early purchased mags are leaking! Anyone use current mags! Are they good! Any air leaking.....still exist or not?

I reckon repairing of existing mags is damn waste of time. They should replace our old mags irregarding we've repaired ourself or not.

發新話題