發新話題
打印

英軍第一課?

Last time i went to RMAS, i did an exercise which involved 無綫電通訊(radio) and 讀地圖(Orienteering). This might help you.

Well, on the map, there are 15 checkpoints (can be more or less). In each checkpoint, there is a question about general military knowledge (e.g. what does DPM stand for?). The objective is to go to each checkpoint fastest possible with a bowman radio on them and answer all questions correctly. The Fastest and get the most correct answer win!

For example,

Cadet: ‘Hello, Hotel one, this is Alfa one, arrived at grip ref.211454 at checkpoint 1, and the answer to the question is Disruptive Pattern Material, over.’

Sgt: ‘Hello Alfa one, this is Hotel one, the answer is correct, proceed to checkpoint 2, over.’

Cadet: ‘Hello, Hotel one, this is Alfa one, Roger that. Out.’

Etc.

This involve some running as well.

For your PT, just do the RMAS minimum reqiurement-

Male- 44 press up in 2 mins and 60 sit up in 2 mins and just get them to run 2 miles!

Good Luck!

Ricco
British Army-The Rifle

Hi staff, thanks for your info but i was talking about the Officer physical standard. male-44 press ups in 2 mins and 50 sit ups in 2 mins. also the 1.5 miles run in 10.5 mins.

I did the a PT session in RMAS during a PO visit in July. Check out the following link, staff.

http://www.army.mod.uk/aosb/physical_standards.htm
British Army-The Rifle

引用:
原帖由 vince 於 17-11-2007 01:38 發表
Ricco, heart佬仲係到?
依家邊個做c.sgt??
Vince, Lt Col. Hart is going next year (i think) then Maj. Cole will take over.

This year, we have 3 C.sgt. they are elle Marr (also appointed Lord Lt. Cadet), Max B-Y and R. Hancock

hopefully, i will be C.sgt and Lord Lt. Cadet next year!

p.s did u get your thing?

Ricco
British Army-The Rifle

發新話題