打印

九二年航空活動營 --- 石崗機場之旅

引用:
原帖由 louise 於 14-5-2008 01:38 發表
都ok既
不過點都冇sea&air咁型

Taken on 4 May 08
From CAS Discussion Board

The decison to adopt AR15 is deliberate, knowng that UK is the only country which has SA80 as service rifle.

And being a youth uniformed group with capability to perform rifle drill was precisely why the HKACC was chosen  by the HKSAR Government to be the Guard of Honour to  greet Colonel YANG Liwei at the Government House in 2003, and then again to receive the Chinese Olympic Gold Medalists at Government House in 2004. Hopefully the same mission will be performed again this year.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:51 編輯 ]

You have a problem with this? So only you have the right to raise a issue, and judge who's noble, and I say something it's advertisement?

How about other postings on this board?

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:59 編輯 ]

What's is your problem?. You don't seem to discuss, just criticize and take pot shots on others.  Apply the same yardstick to all and be fair and equitable. How about the postings on the scouts. I don't have a problem with those, what the devil is your bloody problem with mine. How is SA80 more noble and blueblooded than other "weapon
s"?

If you have a complaint, then file it to the authority. You are entitled to your rights and so am I.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 21:58 編輯 ]

Good old days - at  full strength, 28 (AC) Sqn had 8 Wessex helis - airframe designations "A" to "H", but only very rarely tthey were all operational, normally just 4 to 6 airframes were serviceable at any one time.

Playing host to the penultimate OC 28 Sqn at the Royal Hong Kong Regiment (The Volunteers) Foundation Day of 1994

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 17-5-2008 03:20 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 qm00 於 17-5-2008 12:28 發表
I think you have lost their property after the disbandment parade of the RHKAAF.
QQ, kindly advise what unit properties have I lost?

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 17-5-2008 21:13 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 steveyue 於 19-5-2008 15:39 發表

講清楚D, 係而家無!!
RAF SA80s with iron sights were used in the HKACC Annual Parade of 1994.

The Reviewing Officer was Mr Alistair Asprey, then Secretary for Secretary of HK Govt.

I think only archives pics at HQ HKACC

Thanks. It was a long time ago.

I remember I was a Flt Lt on both occasions, I also attended the full training organized by RAF at Sek Kong, both SA80 and swords, can't remember the name of the FS but the Cpl was one Peter JONES. I can definitely recall that I was the Parade adjutant in 1994 (without sword) while the Parade Cdr and Sqn Cdrs all carried swords. I also recall that 92 and 93 were the two years that I received a lot of rifle  and sword drill training so that 303, SA80 and sword drill are now all muscle memory, even up to this very date 15, 16 years on. SA80 and sword drill were defnitely a lot easier than 303 drill. Sloping Arms with 303 was a killer.

I can't recall who was the Inspecting Officer in 93.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 9-6-2008 13:37 編輯 ]

發新話題