發新話題
打印

UC世界

引用:
原帖由 mujiadam 於 6/29/07 02:18 發表
5星STYLE>
they are no match against the Five Star Stories... F.S.S. MH design is the best you could get out of robot...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 MarK-C 於 6/29/07 05:29 發表
AOZ冇記錯係講泰坦斯開發其他型號既高達既小說~
應該係補完番Z高達中點解身為聯邦軍分支-
泰坦斯點解一隻高達都冇
well in the TV series... they only work on RX-178 Gundam Mk. II and then they base on that to make other M.S. but no more Gundam (beside Psyco Gundam)
and they believe that it will better then Mk.II...

and why A.E.U.G do have Zeta Gundam, because base on Gundam Mk.II and Type 100 to work on it. that is why Zeta Gundam won't show up until middle of the story.

But in the novels... there are still more Gundams... Mk.III and Mk.IV (this one show up at the S-Gundam series...)
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 adrianyahk 於 6/29/07 11:22 發表
出動畫就好...
AOZ is from Denki Hobby... and althought Bandai make the models doesn't mean Sunrise will make it to TV series... if they will do... I think S Gudam will do first since is a well know and already accepted by most Gundam Fans...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 adrianyahk 於 6/29/07 13:17 發表

Sunrise用屎忽諗野ga...
well you could say so... but business is business... do you know how many people accept AOZ in Japan compare to S-Gundam...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 HunterX 於 6/30/07 00:03 發表
我最鍾意 TR6S, 感覺最接近真實~
I rather go for the MS-08 Team... the design is much more RL IMO...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 6/30/07 02:56 發表

如果是以前的話,我想我會期待"g-gen "系列,畢竟動畫的成本和風險比較高(有很多高達系列我也是在g-gen f中以半動畫型式中認識的,如:s-高達,閃光的夏沙威等.);然而,以現在的g-gen來看,我想我可以放 ...
I will second to that... G-Gen was fun when first came out... I still got the limited box set... but now is too much... (PSP version I don't even have time to get One Year War part done...)
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 HunterX 於 7/1/07 03:14 發表

08小隊是神聖的~!

我指 TR6S感覺最接近真實當然係指0係呢度果堆入面啦~~
oic... but still is off too much IMO... seem a bit overdone...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 向右趴 於 7/10/07 12:26 發表

唔係邊可以搵到食
u mean Sunrise... or Bandai???
Guns... lots of Guns...

發新話題