發新話題
打印

[認真] Just wrote it,don't block it please...thanks...

Just wrote it,don't block it please...thanks...

Today is 4th of June,back to 23 years ago in the capital of China,the Chinese government ordered the entire military forces to use war weapons such as tank to 'murder' a thousands of unarmed students. No one really knows what happend because they try so hard to cover it up.

Get to know the real history and learn from the pass is really important...thats why we go to school and get education,they can't even tell what they have done to their citizens and why would people from other country still want to learn Chinese language and live in China?

I'm a Chinese myself from Hong Kong,I will explain every single time when people ask where I come from,because is a shame that to tell 'I'm come from China',also I won't call myself a British because it was the history...

To those who don't care,this is just like the story of what the British army have done to the Irish people,some of you might don't really care about the Northern Ireland still belong to the UK because we might go to Derry shopping more than the South,but the history does important no matter what language we speak.

Rest in Peace. to those brave students who stood up against to the entire Chinese army.

Chris Chris

回覆 5# 的帖子

just a way to get attention

回覆 4# 的帖子

i wrote this is mainly for my friends in Ireland and Northern Ireland,to tell them about 4/6 that they've never heard of...

回覆 8# 的帖子

just do what a Hong Kong Chinese should do.
thanks

發新話題