發新話題
打印

WXx showroom services

People may argue if you arrive at 7:45, and the service hour is up to 8:00. Nevertheless, the shop should open until 8:00 since it is black and write written on the board. This is the basic responsibility from the shop to the customer.
As a responsible company there should be a clear contract to the staff what is the official working hour and the service hour of the shop. If the working hour of staff is same as the service hour of the shop, then the staff will really act like this case, close the gate earlier to wrap up, and leave on time. Obviously WGX sets this kind of time strategy as company policy. The show room becomes a office rather than a shop.

I don't work in the sales or retail industry, so I have NO idea the professional rule(s) there.

Basically I do sympathize the staff who works there, facing the company policy like this, and also being punched or scolded by the customer like us every day. As the spirit going down, C-hing can imagine the performance of the staff, and becomes more HEA than before.

I go the show room recently, the gun and stock becomes less then before. Many C-hing here or other forum mention WGX mainly focus on overseas market and earning lots of money. I think open the show room is try to get more people attention and let us buy stuff more easier and more effective. As per situation nowadays if WGX wants to shift the focus back to the web-base shopping, what is the value to keep the show room with the service quality like this??

發新話題