發新話題
打印

九二年航空活動營 --- 石崗機場之旅

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 21-5-2008 01:15 發表

RAF SA80s with iron sights were used in the HKACC Annual Parade of 1994.

The Reviewing Officer was Mr Alistair Asprey, then Secretary for Secretary of HK Govt.
If "auxair sir" not feeling bother on me I would like to have a little clarification here,

The first time of HKACC member perform armed drill should I have remember was 1993 while a group of young people completed the RAF armed drill training in summer, as long as the parade whilst reviewing officer Mr Alistair Asprey right stood in front inspecting me as far as I remember no one was carried a rifle for drill performance in that year which is 1994

[ 本帖最後由 cocacola 於 6-6-2008 12:49 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 9-6-2008 03:29 發表
Thanks. It was a long time ago.

I remember I was a Flt Lt on both occasions, I also attended the full training organized by RAF at Sek Kong, both SA80 and swords, can't remember the name of th ...
Yes, what a nice memory to me yet not aware that it was after 15 ~ 16 years already.

Really appreciated Auxair Sir your kindly sharing, the picture of those young chap now are only reflected in your memory.

Wonder what is Cpl Peter JONES now? As far as my little memory some one told us he should sooner promoted to Sgt in 1993.

Should he still having connetion with "Auxair Sir" so far?

Anyway, what a nice guy to us as he always reminding people "小心石級" in cantonese when we moving off to road in squad !!

發新話題