16 12
發新話題
打印

致曾當英軍的朋友們... (感激萬分!!!)

我係mswong大佬既舊同袍, 今早同MS電話吹水得知有位SAS Major中國同胞在英服役,本來十分開心, 快快加入綱站一睇, 此君實乃RMLY, (TA Unit), 等如香港輔警或以前RHKR, 唔係正規.

現我請此君唔好再大口, 在香港又講教SDU/ASU, 如果再不改過, 一切後果, 惡果自吞.

Be a TA in the British Army you should know that you should not photocopy/copy your ID card at all! When you finished your duty you should hand in your ID back to the Orderly Room.

給你一星期時日更正不確言論.

olka兄, 您的電腦技知識小弟佩服, 不知可否賜教.

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 olka 於 4-11-2007 13:21 發表

賜教不敢, 交流交流, 但未知閣下想交流那些呢~
I really appreciated your skill in the way to exam the British Army ID. Can you tell me which program you use?

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 4-11-2007 11:54 發表

I wonder what does SIB has to said about the soldier being so high profile in area like this. Did he apply to return to Hong Kong?
As this man only in the TA, I do not know if he needs to apply to return to HK. However, copy the Army ID and say he is a Major but he only a Rifleman…. It could be a problem.
What sort of idea he said he trains the SDU?  Also, how the British Army could demoted a Senior Office (Major Rank) to a Rifleman. This is totally against the Queens Regulation Act.
I hope that he will withdrawn what he said before too late.

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 皇家御貓 於 4-11-2007 15:01 發表

即係佢甚至唔應該響工餘時間KEEP張ID ?
Yes, that is right. TA should not keep the ID after duty.

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 4-11-2007 22:25 發表

He certainly needs to because when I was part of TA. I had to apply as well.
Sorry, I was TA back to 1994 and at that time still under british rule. You must be right for now...

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 olka 於 4-11-2007 22:14 發表

the software is Adobe Photoshop ~
Good skill! Well done!

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 ANDY-McNAB 於 4-11-2007 22:21 發表
其實只要一個人既品行態度、能力受人尊敬及肯定,老防又好,正規又好,平民都好,都會係一個成功既人,成功既人唔需要成日提住既。

如果唔係有人要不斷用更多既大話掩飾一個大話,態度更目中無人撩事鬥非,都 ...
Good point! 我並非講正規好過老防, 只提事實, 此君在TA 只須如下training:

WHAT IS MY COMMITMENT?

We ask you to commit to a minimum of 27 days per year.  This is made up of:

A 2-week Annual Camp or Training Course.
Training Weekends.
Mid-Week Training Evenings.

Ref: http://www.army.mod.uk/rac/ta_ye ... eer_in_the_rmly.htm

其實我都做過TA (英國老防)

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 ANDY-McNAB 於 5-11-2007 01:45 發表
哦!免費送既∼ |) |) |)

作者: Vega    時間: 2006-7-25 00:14

No HKMSC were employed to Britain at all, I wonder why?

All I have met were RHKR.

Any of you still got a British National  ...
I need to correct you....

There are a few Ex HKMSC serving in the British Army (MPGS)......NOT TA, I have been living in England since 1993 even before I finished the service with the HKMSC. I also joined in the TA after I completed 22 services in the HKMSC. I also still hold my rank as Senior NCO in the TA.

I am no good in vehicles as I have drivers to take care all unit vehicles for me when I was in the Army.

I do not live in the area such as Chester but I live in Cambridge. I have been retired from the service like MSWONG do.

Watch your mouth if you do know, or ask before you speak!

Please kinly to forward my message to Mr V and if he need to talk to me face to face as a man, also welcome.

引用:
原帖由 mswong 於 6-11-2007 11:01 發表
算喇,佢現在好出位,再有人信佢至算喇!再者就算佢係真!Lcpl去過セ野course呢!
MS大佬

佢張相show唔係LCpl, 係Rfm or Tpr. 即係老散, 可能而家做老散可以做教頭也唔定. 唔知佢係B3或係B1

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 7-11-2007 17:03 發表

I can only think of one.......PTI
With the role of his reg, I dont think that he could attend Junior Brecon!
No, must be a Junior NCO (LCp at least)l or above in the British Army for PTI ... in fact there is not much special courses for non NCO to attend in the British Army at all. Long time for him to go for this little BOY! Be as a instructor in the Army....Bridge is too FAR>>>>>

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 8-11-2007 18:01 發表

He could be a local LCPL by listing it on part one orders- without pay!
引用:
Yes you are quite right Olka, that is the Combined Cadet Force. It is aimed at youngster between the age of 14 and 18 studying at Public Schools. The purpose is to develop them into Army Officers. I was a part of it before I joined TA.

For schools that do not have a CCF itself, youngsters can join their local Army Cadet Force/Sea Cadet Corp/Air Cadet Force. The purpose is to develop them into soldiers.
You are quite right....then he is a Local LCpl not a Rfm or Tpr/Pte then.

You are 100% correct with the message to Olka. Are you in the TA at the present? Which regiment are you?

jwlchan

回覆 #139 Chairman 的帖子

引用:
Since my days with SA80 and Browning are over. I now have a S&W M10, a AR15A2 Sporter and a Warning Banner as my tools of the trade.
Interesting! So what is your professional? I only worn one cap badge through out my Army career for 25 years but have been served in many difference Regiment and Units…including with the Gurkha Regiment.

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 9-11-2007 16:52 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 10-11-2007 05:32 發表

Look at the replies by MS in this topic. MS knows me very well since he witnessed me growing up.

I wore the cap badge of WFR as a cadet, finished at the rank of Cdt S/SGT.
I then joined the local TA Unit as a Gunner of RA.
After that I transferred to Birmingham UOTC and became an OCdt.
Just before I finish my TA career, I was reposted within the UOTC as an Admin Staff (RLC) in the rank of a Local LCPL. Since my CO was a RA man, he authoised me to wear the RA Cap Badge again.

That makes 4 Cap badges in theory.

Very interesting!

I know MS very well and we have close contact. I shall call him some other day about you. I completed. 22 years as regular and retired as Staff Sergeant Training Instructor. Involved and conduct many training in the Armed Forces in the Far East and Government Departments in Hong Kong. (Not war game or Tactic.)

After that, join in the TA and stop after a while with current work commitment, now only a civilian running a small computer company.

引用:
原帖由 ~火機~ 於 10-11-2007 13:56 發表
各位師兄,有個問題...
我唔係好識英文...
唔知'jwlchan'講咩q
佢係咪就係.....??
火机大佬

我用電腦寫中文很慢, 故多用英文電腦輸入, 不便之處, 敬請厚諒.
唔知你"佢係咪就係.....?? "係點解呢?

引用:
原帖由 Paul 於 10-11-2007 14:43 發表

唔好亂講野,小心用詞