發新話題
打印

英軍第一課?

引用:
原帖由 ricco 於 15-11-2007 14:08 發表
Last time i went to RMAS, i did an exercise which involved 無綫電通訊(radio) and 讀地圖(Orienteering). This might help you.

Well, on the map, there are 15 checkpoints (can be more or les ...
I do not know if you have completed your RMAS cadet training....

Please refer to the below link to see how a soldier in the British have to do regarding fitness training. Especially, look at the BFT and CFT which every soldier have to complete every 6 months (BFT) and every year (CFT)

http://www.army.mod.uk/rtmc/orga ... ng/fitness_info.htm

MS was a WO2 Training Sergeant Major for recruit and I was a Staff Sergeant Training Instructor for Trained solders.

引用:
原帖由 ricco 於 15-11-2007 18:12 發表
Hi staff, thanks for your info but i was talking about the Officer physical standard. male-44 press ups in 2 mins and 50 sit ups in 2 mins. also the 1.5 miles run in 10.5 mins.

I did the a PT ...
Hi, I left the Army many years. Not "Staff" many years for now!

You are talking Officer Cadet Selection (this is not a Officer Physical Standard at all, no such thing)….but I am talking about “trained” soldiers including Officers and Other Ranks (OR). (there is no difference in physical standard in between officer or ORs , BFT and CFT must be pass every time if not you are out!)

OK, so you were not attending the Officer Training at all. Were you complete any formal Army or service training at all?

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 15-11-2007 19:57 編輯 ]

發新話題