發新話題
打印

All Arms Drill Instructor Course

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 7-8-2009 06:11 發表
MS and other C-hings: a buddy of mine (a Hong Kong policeman) will attend the 6-week Course in Catterwick starting 17 Aug.  Any tips for survival?

Many thanks in advance!
All Arms Drill Instructor is only designed for SNCOs etc. Your friend would be an officer grade........

UK Military courses would treat overseas students better than any local British Students. I never done Dill course before but with any military course; if you put your head down and follow instructions from the instructors. Get on well with the course students than there would be no problem.

All the punishments etc during the course is only a game........  At the end of the course all you want is a pass!
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 7-8-2009 12:54 發表
Thanks for the tips - jwlchan C-HING. my buddie is a DMI at the Police College, so I think the School of Infantry changed the rule somehow for HKPF.

BTW, the accreditation exercise went well last w ...
Hi Auxair, my big brother,

I hope the information would be useful for you.

Also, congratulation for your success with  the CVQO. Well done for yout team!

Please also let your friend know to look after his "Turn out"...i.e. his uniforms and if he need a pair of boot than it need to be highly polished. I mean Highly Polish.

I know that in the Police they pay for people to deal with their shoes and uniforms. HOwever, it would be a difference ball game with the Military. Also, like nasal hair,  etc would need pay more attention.

I will write to you soon.
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

發新話題