2. Glock不是軍用手槍, 耐用情度比Browning低
3. Glock有保險制? 好耐無用鎗真係唔記得!
4. 我都係左手仔但燒手鎗一定用右手, 因設計上係右手Handleing.
MS 兄請賜教

應做好MP5 IA Drill, 少做Cow Boy 就無咁多問題

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 21-12-2007 15:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mswong 於 21-12-2007 17:06 發表
大佬jwichan,在網上講真槍棧抝頸,個故事一開始就話馮xx新調去G4.............其實即係同佢批命!人人都估新仔用新搶..............大家估估吓,對佢唔多公道播!遲些再講喇!我試吓影到張相至吹水 ...
MS大佬教鎗多年係唔同.....但Weapon handleing好, 走火可能性就會少. 記得在Jungle Warfare Training我地要閉眼Weapon Cleaning及打Jungle Lane? 都未試有事.
More Dry Practice!
幾時帶我燒鎗!!!!

引用:
原帖由 積夫 於 21-12-2007 19:42 發表
mswong兄可能離港已久,不知道香港的「新聞工作者」已今非昔比,與其稱他們為「新聞工作者」,倒不如稱他們為「創作人」更為貼切。
I am sorry cannot write Chinese in this laptop. So do you think Glock is a good gun or not? I personally love it!

New Reporter!!!!! they all the same in the world.....no comment!

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 21-12-2007 19:55 編輯 ]

I agree that Glock is a good gun. BB gun is still a gun...at least it looks the same. Do you do know Glock is also a plastic gun.

引用:
原帖由 sunny 於 23-12-2007 17:17 發表

Glock is a 軍用手槍
小弟只曾在英國軍隊服役22年, 並不知其他軍隊手鎗, 但英軍並無用Glock...One simply reason...try to fire 100 rounds with Browning and a Glock you will know the reason.

引用:
原帖由 mswong 於 23-12-2007 19:35 發表
恕學淺未見過有保險制之Glock(真槍)???
Dear MS my brother

I also only saw “BB” Glock got safety catch but never see any real gun got safety catch. We must be old and not catch up with the new knowledge!

jwlchan

引用:
原帖由 ZaMaR 於 24-12-2007 04:58 發表

我未見過汽槍有Glock有safety catch,請問係邊枝有?
http://www.justpistols.co.uk/hfc_g17.htm

首先說明, 我不大清楚BB Gun因未玩過, 真槍玩過二十幾年....如要知更多Glock BB Gun Safety Catch, 可Google查看, 我就睇到幾枝, 上面 條link就是其一

引用:
原帖由 Paul 於 24-12-2007 03:20 發表

奧地利及一D北歐等國(因為在冬天非金鐲把手好用D)
Good luck to those countries.....as I said try to fire 100 rounds with a Glock you will know why most of the countries do not use Glock as military weapon.

Answer: Not a heavily duty hand gun.

However, I have to say that Glock is good hand gun for general use or Police duty.

MSWong is right this is difficult to talk about weapon over the website.

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 25-12-2007 20:23 發表

無知一問,原因是什麼?
Please do not say that.....

The reason is that Glock is not a heavily duty hand gun.

However, I have to say that Glock is good hand gun for general use or Police duty.

MSWong is right this is difficult to talk about weapon over the website. I said this already on my last post.

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 26-12-2007 06:16 發表

明白 ,即是說glock是一把好的民用手槍,而未必是一把好的軍用手槍.
我就係咁想, 但唔識寫出, 多謝代言

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 26-12-2007 16:37 發表

不用客氣 ,不經你這麼一說,我也沒發現原來裝備GLOCK的多是警察單位或一些非軍事作戰為主的部門.
You got the point again! This is what I want to say as well! Many thanks for talking for me again.

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 27-12-2007 09:57 發表
"No manual safety catch"

The same can be said of Hong Kong Police's new service pistol for detectives

SIG Sauer P250 DCc - DAO, 9mm, with Winchester 125 grain STHP as issued servi ...
Good luck to the Hong Kong Police with the new pistol. I hope they clearly understand what is loaded, unload and all necessary safety handling skills. If not….

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 28-12-2007 20:53 發表
其實GLOCK不能成為一枝好的軍用手槍的原因是?不耐操?射擊機構過於煩瑣,不利反應?
Glock is good gun but not for heavily duty. It would not be good to use for a long time battle condition.
I am not a weapon expert but I know few forces had carried out a test in Glock and Browning. They still choose Browning and it must be a reason!
This is why most of the countries choose to use Browning but not Glock. May be some countries less be in battle choose to use Glock as this is a good gun. But personnel if I can have choose in battle I will choose Browning.

引用:
原帖由 Paul 於 30-1-2008 04:34 發表
其實槍呢D野好講射手本身的感覺,

我有內地朋友會話黑星好好打, 但也有港澳的朋友話黑星好難打
I never say Glock is NOT a good weapon....I just said that it is not a good military hand gun and Glock is not a heavy duty pistol. I was using an example in between Browning and Glock to fire few hundred rounds and you could see the difference.

I did say that Glock is a good hand gun but not good for Military duty. Now, after left the service for 15 years my knowledge may be out of date anyway.

This is totally my point of view and my experince. If anyone disagree that is fine for me.

You are right it could be shooter's choose.

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 30-1-2008 14:22 編輯 ]

發新話題