發新話題
打印

[英軍]Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 19-4-2008 16:05 發表
警告信是嚇吓你
我看了兩年都無買

Zone 6, 我在Kingston住過
They can come to you house and check to see if you have a TV there. If you have a TV then they will charge you if you do not have a licence. Of course, if you really do not have a TV then you could tell them. This is fine.

My daughter live outside University in Norwich. Her house was checked by the TV people and after that is all right. They always use a car to scan to see if your house have signal if so they will charge you.

If you live inside the University, if the university do not allow them to come then you are all right.

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 20-4-2008 17:09 發表

嘩...用埋車scan咁hi-tech?
英國真係乜都貴...尤其係又慢又迫既地鐵...
They also scan Road Tax Disc by car as well!

Money! Money!

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 21-4-2008 00:46 發表
To be honest, Mcdonald's min. salary about GBP 4.XX (almost $5X-6X) more than Hong Kong below $20.

Something should reasonable.
Just wondering, how much is one day travel card?
Well.....difference living standard in between HK and UK.

HK$50 你可以去飲荼, GBP 4-5 you just about can buy a McDonald Meal!

Personally, I feel that the London Underground is not bad at all.

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 21-4-2008 21:48 發表

唔講唔覺, 原來套野長過一套電影好多...咁樣諗又發覺其實都幾抵買
又offtopic, 講開underground, 點解我次次俾人搞都係underground. 早兩年萬聖節俾d街童搶電話, 今日坐underground有幾個黑人又向我掉野 ...
I am sorry to hear about your experience in London Underground......I always told my children they need to protect themself at least, no matter where you are.

I live in the UK for 15 years but never experience any major problem. I only almost have problem (or may be the other party may have problem). Afterward he drives all the way around to catch me and asking me if I have a problem. I told him "Yes!" you are the problem and come out from the car. He just drives off!

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 21-4-2008 22:52 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 22-4-2008 09:56 發表

未係美國生活過唔清楚, 不過我阿哥話拒第一日到美國訓唔著, 夜晚係酒店望出去, 見住有個人開槍打另一個人
我都覺得london雜好多好多, 以前中學住係d town仔度幾年都好安全, 去左london之後就發覺英國無我 ...
In around 1993 when I finished my service with the BritishArmy I have a choose to settle down in the UK or move to the State as I have a"Green Card" for an appointment in Kannapolis, NC. At the end I still choose to live in the UK.

I never regret with my decision as I never feel safe in the State, In fact, I am really worry about Gun problems in the State. I also carry a gun with me when I was in the State and I do not thing this is the way to live as a civilian.

From time to time there are few problems in the UK especially in London as a big city. However, in generally, I think UK (including London) is a very safe place to live or visit. Better then HK in a way!

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 22-4-2008 11:44 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 22-4-2008 14:37 發表

香港跟足英國 右軚車,左上右落,教育制度...
英國幾啱香港人住
係! 完全同意你!

發新話題