發新話題
打印

[WA] W@ M4A1 OPTION PARTS 白老鼠報到區

does the anti rotation rod  need to install , i saw bro's m4 had been intsall it , does it useful ??

any bro's know the pro arms nozzle and hop up set is good or not ???, i want to replace my GP nozzle!
coz my GP M4 always shoot like urine when auto , any idea ??

引用:
原帖由 acuacu2009 於 5-4-2009 00:20 發表

你放番條spring係飛標前面就得,記得係前面!!
http://funvp.com/gunner?op=Photo ... hotoCategoryId=194#
我就用正壓嗰係三角形,
http://www.gp-web.com/productspop.php?pid=2025
i found my GP nozzle without the spring , am i need to buy the set of nozzle spring ??? but someone said the BB came in and the 飛標 will go backward , so that the gas go forward then BB go out and the 飛標return to front and blowback !
and some said the WA original nozzle had the spring behind the 飛標, who is right .........?????

[ 本帖最後由 combatfung 於 5-4-2009 02:10 編輯 ]

OIC , but does it affect the blowback , coz the gas only go forward !
by  the way , THX ....i try tomorrow after i buy the set of spring , how much is it ??THX

[ 本帖最後由 combatfung 於 5-4-2009 02:46 編輯 ]

where i can get the WA O ring , and the RA O ring , is fit or not , my GP O ring is too tight when use in the RA NPAS !
I Love my Yuki Meow

where i can get the WA O ring , and the RA O ring , is fit or not , my GP O ring is too tight when use in the RA NPAS !
I Love my Yuki Meow

引用:
原帖由 hermanht 於 6-4-2009 14:14 發表

佢加得個0-ring你最好都係用番會好D   後果不明... 咁你E+打出來咪"kong""kong"聲?

唔一定要WA o-ring, 只係要幼少少的, 因為我手上有, 一試就知道ok, 所以我說WA o-ring, 但看似AEG沒有類 ...
i can't find the Oring at KWS, any bro's know that where can i find at Reclamation Street , shop name ???
I Love my Yuki Meow

引用:
原帖由 gabrielwong1991 於 8-4-2009 13:26 發表
oh my god... i lost the "U" ring that connect the aeroplane and the bolt set.... anyone knows where to buy a new one????/ sigh... Bad design!!!
SSPo Apliu street can find the E clip!
I Love my Yuki Meow

引用:
原帖由 hermanht 於 3-4-2009 13:27 發表

有啊, 我扭錯, 最大兩面, 最細0面, 接近無損

P.S. 我知咩野事了, 原因係我飛機尾個大O-ring唔岩位, 換個細少少ge入去, 開最大都有底邊了
where to get the Oring fit for the NPAS ???? i use the GP white nozzle!
I Love my Yuki Meow

引用:
原帖由 hermanht 於 11-4-2009 18:29 發表

我一早都叫左你去新填地街啦
i had been bought 4 pice oring , try and only have 2 face can power , may be try to find more oring at reclamation street la! i think is not fit , may be to tight la!
I Love my Yuki Meow

and i have been fully open the NPAS , not so powerful can though the edge of the can !
I Love my Yuki Meow

and i had been fully open the NPAS , not powerful can though the edge of the can !
I Love my Yuki Meow

引用:
原帖由 hermanht 於 11-4-2009 18:53 發表

唔fit咪買個fit ga囉
仲有你穿唔到罐邊, 係點解我都有講.
方法又有, 出什麼問題都解左你知, 槍係你ge, 你自己搞掂佢.

我唔係咁鐘意識中文的人打英文
i didn't know how to tape chinese, or U go to learn more english , i am not just asking U only, don't reply if U didn't like it ,  BIG bro
I Love my Yuki Meow

發新話題