16 12
發新話題
打印

[WA] W@ M4A1 OPTION PARTS 白老鼠報到區

GnP 個白飛機既上彈咀爛咗,頭先落左槍街諗注買RA 個鋁飛機(銀色個隻) + NPAS. 不過飛機間間都無貨 (除左東X有全set RA 飛機加BOLT ,銀色,分開買冇貨), 淨係買到NPAS, 有兩隻, 360 淨NPAS, 520 包黑色膠飛機(裝好的), 結果買左520, 各位Ching, 知唔知仲有邊到可以買到RA個鋁飛機? thanks

[ 本帖最後由 jcahmaens 於 1-4-2009 17:49 編輯 ]

回復 336# 的帖子

I would like to buy RA metal aeroplane too, but seems like it is out of stock , any ching knows where to buy?
currently using Prime tube and hop up .. hope it will work with RA metal aeroplane + NPAS + RA bolt just like ayaka ching

回復 338# 的帖子

from Txxtxcal Axxxx Fxxtory?
if not, could you tell me the site please? many thanks ching!

[ 本帖最後由 jcahmaens 於 2-4-2009 11:55 編輯 ]

All Ching, do i need to add lubricant between the metal aeroplane and the bolt, would the o-ring got stuck by it? cas i'm having RA metal aeroplane and the bolt, and the aeroplane always stucks within the bolt even i use the original (changed couple new ones) o-ring from RA, is it because i didn't add enough lubricant or too much? thanks in advance.

thanks ching, I use the o-ring from RA... but the areoplane still jams all the time...  sigh.....

i have changed parts no.2 .... i have RA aeroplane, RA NPAS and RA Bolt carrier...

[ 本帖最後由 jcahmaens 於 4-5-2009 21:40 編輯 ]

回復 493# 的帖子

Great... i can get it from gun street right?

回復 495# 的帖子

ha... it is broken long time ago.... i do think i could find it anymore...

回復 484# 的帖子

got the adjusting tools and GHK mag today.... will try them later on...

Finally got my new toy!

[ 本帖最後由 jcahmaens 於 7-6-2009 15:10 編輯 ]

附件

IMAG0061.jpg (107.99 KB)

7-6-2009 15:10

IMAG0061.jpg

引用:
原帖由 hermanht 於 7-6-2009 12:13 發表

啊! 你條骨and身是什麼牌子? 有沒有高低級or不到位?
It is Neveske RAS (Copy) with Prime Magpul body.... there is a bit of 高低級 at the contact point... still trying to fix it...

These are major stuff in my settings:

P牌 Magpul Body
P牌 Lower Receiver Kit
P牌 Hop up Chamber
P牌 Barrel Extension
RA Bolt
RA NPAS
GnP Nozzle
P牌 7.5" barrel
First Hop up plastic (purple)
GnP Aluminium Buffer

and
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul Moe stock
Magpul M-Bus (PTS)

引用:
原帖由 ayaka 於 20-6-2009 10:54 發表

many chings had bad experience with that translucent plastic nozzle
i think white nozzle is the best.....i replace my RA metal nozzle with the white nozzle
more elastic & durable
Totally agree! I have changed it back to white nozzle too... with NPAS... this combination is much better!

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 28-6-2009 20:58 發表

I'm waiting for it too. It's very painful.....to look at your beautiful gun without a decent mag on.
new WA mag available in gun street... i bought couple of them...

16 12
發新話題