發新話題
打印

Glock 17 缺點

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 26-12-2007 05:38 發表

The reason is that Glock is not a heavily duty hand gun.

However, I have to say that Glock is good hand gun for general use or Police duty.
引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 29-12-2007 07:41 發表

Glock is good gun but not for heavily duty. It would not be good to use for a long time battle condition.
I am not a weapon expert but I know few forces had carried out a test in Glock and B ...
Alright guys... the Glock is not a heavy duty pistol? I've shot a lot, and i've seen a lot, I personally prefer 1911's and Sig P225's(yes, I like 225's over 226's because it's slimmer and lighter for concealed carry)

Though I prefer 1911 pistols and Sig's, I will never hesitate, that Glocks are by far some of the toughest pistols around.

1. they have all but a few moving pieces in the frame which is synthetic(yes, you can call it "plastic" if you want)
2. their frames have all but a few parts.
3.  please refer to a thread I had posted earlier: http://www.civiliangunner.com/cg ... 3888&highlight=

i've seen similar done to 1911's, sig's and glocks. they all worked just fine.

so what am I saying? Glocks are good guns, they're more of a tool than a gun to me. A 1911 is a beautiful weapon, while a Glock is a brick that shoots bullets. No cuts, no frills, no bs, just a pistol that will shoot every single time you pull it's trigger.

lots of people accidentally shoot themselves while disassembling the glock b/c you need to pull the trigger before you take the slide off, that's why they accidentally shoot themselves

lots of people accidentally shoot others, that's because they have bad trigger discipline and keep on putting their bloody trigger finger on the trigger when they walk around or are at home. that's how people get killed...

A Glock will not fire if you throw it down from a building, it won't fire if you run it over with a 2 ton truck, it just simply won't shoot UNLESS you pull the trigger. People just always blame it on the pistol because they don't like being called the dumbass for pulling the trigger and shooting themselves.

i'm sick of people blaming the pistol they shot themselves with!

Glocks, I repeat, are some of the TOUGHEST pistols in the world.

FYI, the site I linked to my last post, this is what the guy did to the Glock:

Buried it in sand, soil, synthetic microbeads
soaked in salt water
dragged behind a car
thrown out of a helicopter
SHOT AT IT WITH A .22 PISTOL

he shot it after every single thing he did to it...
what happened?
It shot every single time

don't tell me Glocks won't work.

發新話題