發新話題
打印

氣軍刀

WASP Injection System

As divers, we all know what the effects of compressed gas are underwater. Our training teaches us that our lungs would burst from over-inflation if we held our breath and rose to the surface. This principle is key to the effectiveness of the WASP Injection System.

This weapon injects a frozen ball of compressed gas approximately the size of a basketball at 850psi nearly instantly. The effects of this injection will drop many of the world's largest land predators. The effects of the compressed gas not only cause over-inflation during ascent when used underwater, but also freezes all tissues and organs surrounding the point of injection on land or at sea. When used underwater, the injected gas carries the predator to the surface BEFORE blood is released into the water. Thus giving the diver added protection by diverting other potential predators to the surface.

姐係喺水底用就可以爆人個肺?

回復 16# 的帖子

洗唔洗啊
玩爆肺不如直接D好過啦

總之就"谷"d氣入去人地個身體度,令入面d野冷凍加......

引用:
原帖由 ranger_hk 於 26-6-2008 19:39 發表
x5
x6
09" Giant TCR2

JN8:12 I am the light of the world; he who comes with me will not be walking in the dark but will have the light of life.

引用:
原帖由 adrianyahk 於 28-6-2008 11:46 發表
總之就"谷"d氣入去人地個身體度,令入面d野冷凍加......
禁得易.......姐係令人傷上加傷

引用:
原帖由 1233 於 30-6-2008 13:50 發表

禁得易.......姐係令人傷上加傷
目的係一次令對方完全喪失戰鬥力....對動物同人都係....即係...半死

can this be imported to HK?

no ,暫時應該未有.

I have contacted the us seller and he said he could sell me one provided that I researched the law and took full responsiblity of it. Now it is a technical problem: I never import military stuff to Hong Kong and is it legal to import a knife with air chamber in it?
Please kindly reply.

co2唔係二氧化碳咩...?(有錯請教小第)
捅完之後放氣又點會內臟破壞呢....
(我個人意見)

引用:
原帖由 navyjaa 於 11-7-2008 22:46 發表
co2唔係二氧化碳咩...?(有錯請教小第)
捅完之後放氣又點會內臟破壞呢....
(我個人意見)
由高壓噴出氣體會變低溫的(用支TOP GAS試試), 今咪可以冷壞內臓细飽

咁co2係唔係二氧化碳呀c兄

引用: