發新話題
打印

九二年航空活動營 --- 石崗機場之旅

Then it will be too British, too noble.
引用:
原帖由 Royal_9413 於 14-5-2008 12:37 發表
如果HKACC操SA80就完美了

回覆 #14 Royal_9413 的帖子

I think Youth Group should not march with Rifle.

The decison to adopt AR15 is deliberate, knowng that UK is the only country which has SA80 as service rifle.

And being a youth uniformed group with capability to perform rifle drill was precisely why the HKACC was chosen  by the HKSAR Government to be the Guard of Honour to  greet Colonel YANG Liwei at the Government House in 2003, and then again to receive the Chinese Olympic Gold Medalists at Government House in 2004. Hopefully the same mission will be performed again this year.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:51 編輯 ]

No advertisment please.
引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:49 發表
The decison to adopt AR15 is deliberate, knowng that UK is the only country which has SA80 as service rifle.

And being a youth uniformed group with capability to perform rifle drill was precis ...

You have a problem with this? So only you have the right to raise a issue, and judge who's noble, and I say something it's advertisement?

How about other postings on this board?

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:59 編輯 ]

What's your problem?:x  Aren't you a spoke person from the Government? This is a platform for discussion nor promotion!
引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 20:57 發表
You have a problem with this? So only you have the right to raise a issue, and judge who's noble, and I say something it's advertisement?

How about other postings on this board?

What's is your problem?. You don't seem to discuss, just criticize and take pot shots on others.  Apply the same yardstick to all and be fair and equitable. How about the postings on the scouts. I don't have a problem with those, what the devil is your bloody problem with mine. How is SA80 more noble and blueblooded than other "weapon
s"?

If you have a complaint, then file it to the authority. You are entitled to your rights and so am I.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 21:58 編輯 ]

You still don't understand the problem you have.
Hopeless.|)
引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 14-5-2008 21:48 發表
What's is your problem?. You don't seem to discuss, just criticize and take pot shots on others.  Apply the same yardstick to all and be fair and equitable. How about the postings on the scouts.  ...

好收啦 :x

thanks auxair info,

friends, here is a discussion place~ I think everyone wish to know more about any issue...

I can't see any problem to auxair providing info to all~~~ just like mswong~~~

其實大家分享多D大家知道的事咪幾好囉~唔好咁啦

皇家空軍

回覆 #26 Royal_9413 的帖子

咪係

空童軍與直昇機

皇家空軍

Good old days - at  full strength, 28 (AC) Sqn had 8 Wessex helis - airframe designations "A" to "H", but only very rarely tthey were all operational, normally just 4 to 6 airframes were serviceable at any one time.

Playing host to the penultimate OC 28 Sqn at the Royal Hong Kong Regiment (The Volunteers) Foundation Day of 1994

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 17-5-2008 03:20 編輯 ]

I think you have lost their property after the disbandment parade of the RHKAAF.
引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 17-5-2008 02:48 發表
Good old days - at  full strength, 28 (AC) Sqn had 8 Wessex helis - airframe designations "A" to "H", but only very rarely tthey were all operational, normally just 4 to 6 air ...

發新話題