41 123
發新話題
打印

[英軍]Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

引用:
原帖由 jcode 於 21-4-2008 23:32 發表
我今晚去hmv 都買左隻碟返來睇,雖然在YOUTUXX 看完全部, 不過都值得一看再看!
唔講唔覺, 原來套野長過一套電影好多...咁樣諗又發覺其實都幾抵買
又offtopic, 講開underground, 點解我次次俾人搞都係underground. 早兩年萬聖節俾d街童搶電話, 今日坐underground有幾個黑人又向我掉野又剩, 我望都無望過拒地...越來越覺得英國係一個危險既地方, 成日有人俾人插死

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 21-4-2008 21:48 發表

唔講唔覺, 原來套野長過一套電影好多...咁樣諗又發覺其實都幾抵買
又offtopic, 講開underground, 點解我次次俾人搞都係underground. 早兩年萬聖節俾d街童搶電話, 今日坐underground有幾個黑人又向我掉野 ...
I am sorry to hear about your experience in London Underground......I always told my children they need to protect themself at least, no matter where you are.

I live in the UK for 15 years but never experience any major problem. I only almost have problem (or may be the other party may have problem). Afterward he drives all the way around to catch me and asking me if I have a problem. I told him "Yes!" you are the problem and come out from the car. He just drives off!

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 21-4-2008 22:52 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 22-4-2008 06:50 發表

I am sorry to hear about your experience in London Underground......I always told my children they need to protect themself at least, no matter where you are.

I live in the UK for 15 years ...
但我覺得太部份英國人都熱心幫人,有耐性,無熱情...
London就例外,因為多非英國人
Underground最難忘經歷是夏天十分焗熱
相對美國,英國算安全

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 22-4-2008 08:20 發表

但我覺得太部份英國人都熱心幫人,有耐性,無熱情...
London就例外,因為多非英國人
Underground最難忘經歷是夏天十分焗熱
相對美國,英國算安全
未係美國生活過唔清楚, 不過我阿哥話拒第一日到美國訓唔著, 夜晚係酒店望出去, 見住有個人開槍打另一個人
我都覺得london雜好多好多, 以前中學住係d town仔度幾年都好安全, 去左london之後就發覺英國無我想像中咁安全

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 22-4-2008 09:56 發表

我都覺得london雜好多好多, 以前中學住係d town仔度幾年都好安全, 去左london之後就發覺英國無我 ...
In around 1993 when I finished my service with the BritishArmy I have a choose to settle down in the UK or move to the State as I have a"Green Card" for an appointment in Kannapolis, NC. At the end I still choose to live in the UK.

I never regret with my decision as I never feel safe in the State, In fact, I am really worry about Gun problems in the State. I also carry a gun with me when I was in the State and I do not thing this is the way to live as a civilian.

From time to time there are few problems in the UK especially in London as a big city. However, in generally, I think UK (including London) is a very safe place to live or visit. Better then HK in a way!

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 22-4-2008 11:44 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mozcardking 於 22-4-2008 17:56 發表

我都覺得london雜好多好多, 以前中學住係d town仔度幾年都好安全, 去左london之後就發覺英國無我 ...
倫敦罪案率依家高過紐約

你下個星期會去投票選市長嗎?
Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 22-4-2008 19:27 發表

In around 1993 when I finished my service with the BritishArmy I have a choose to settle down in the UK or move to the State as I have a"Green Card" for an appointment in Kannapolis ...
但總係覺得香港安全好多, 出街比較安心, 點講都係屋企
引用:
原帖由 MF 於 22-4-2008 20:14 發表

倫敦罪案率依家高過紐約

你下個星期會去投票選市長嗎?
已經收到信, 但未肯定去唔去, 因為唔熟呢邊既政治
反而我好好奇點解拒地會知我地址send信俾我叫我投票
唔通係上年報special constable 個陣政府入左我個名入電腦?

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 22-4-2008 19:27 發表

In around 1993 when I finished my service with the BritishArmy I have a choose to settle down in the UK or move to the State as I have a"Green Card" for an appointment in Kannapolis ...
香港跟足英國 右軚車,左上右落,教育制度...
英國幾啱香港人住

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 22-4-2008 14:37 發表

香港跟足英國 右軚車,左上右落,教育制度...
英國幾啱香港人住
係! 完全同意你!

HMV $299...........

引用:
原帖由 hippies 於 23-4-2008 15:04 發表
HMV $299...........
估唔到英國會平少少...無記錯係18鎊...x15 hkd, 270 蚊