發新話題
打印

致曾當英軍的朋友們... (感激萬分!!!)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 8-11-2007 18:01 發表

He could be a local LCPL by listing it on part one orders- without pay!
引用:
Yes you are quite right Olka, that is the Combined Cadet Force. It is aimed at youngster between the age of 14 and 18 studying at Public Schools. The purpose is to develop them into Army Officers. I was a part of it before I joined TA.

For schools that do not have a CCF itself, youngsters can join their local Army Cadet Force/Sea Cadet Corp/Air Cadet Force. The purpose is to develop them into soldiers.
You are quite right....then he is a Local LCpl not a Rfm or Tpr/Pte then.

You are 100% correct with the message to Olka. Are you in the TA at the present? Which regiment are you?

jwlchan

回覆 #139 Chairman 的帖子

引用:
Since my days with SA80 and Browning are over. I now have a S&W M10, a AR15A2 Sporter and a Warning Banner as my tools of the trade.
Interesting! So what is your professional? I only worn one cap badge through out my Army career for 25 years but have been served in many difference Regiment and Units…including with the Gurkha Regiment.

[ 本帖最後由 jwlchan 於 9-11-2007 16:52 編輯 ]

I guess he is a police officer.
引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 10-11-2007 00:50 發表

Interesting! So what is your professional? I only worn one cap badge through out my Army career for 25 years but have been served in many difference Regiment and Units…including with the Gur ...

引用:
原帖由 Chairman 於 10-11-2007 05:32 發表

Look at the replies by MS in this topic. MS knows me very well since he witnessed me growing up.

I wore the cap badge of WFR as a cadet, finished at the rank of Cdt S/SGT.
I then joined the local TA Unit as a Gunner of RA.
After that I transferred to Birmingham UOTC and became an OCdt.
Just before I finish my TA career, I was reposted within the UOTC as an Admin Staff (RLC) in the rank of a Local LCPL. Since my CO was a RA man, he authoised me to wear the RA Cap Badge again.

That makes 4 Cap badges in theory.

Very interesting!

I know MS very well and we have close contact. I shall call him some other day about you. I completed. 22 years as regular and retired as Staff Sergeant Training Instructor. Involved and conduct many training in the Armed Forces in the Far East and Government Departments in Hong Kong. (Not war game or Tactic.)

After that, join in the TA and stop after a while with current work commitment, now only a civilian running a small computer company.

An old colleague of mine (the Queen's Colour bearer). He is enjoying his present life with TA very very much - truly passionate.

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 10-11-2007 22:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 ~火機~ 於 10-11-2007 21:56 發表
各位師兄,有個問題...
我唔係好識英文...
唔知'jwlchan'講咩q
佢係咪就係.....??
唔好亂講野,小心用詞

jwlchan兄請唔好見怪,
人地細路仔唔知世界

Chairman - funny too that the guy I know and the guy you know are in the same Colour Party!

I am also pleased to learn that Mr Colour Bearer is living the life he wishes to live, including deployment next year to Iraq. It is his dream life. While he was in Hong Kong we spent a lot of time sipping coffee and hearing him whining....

[ 本帖最後由 auxair 於 11-11-2007 00:05 編輯 ]

Very recent photo I think - sent to me a month ago.

回覆 #146 Paul 的帖子

係囉,好地地做咩加個q字?

皇家空軍

發新話題