發新話題
打印

英兵自傳

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 23-7-2009 21:20 發表

火爆 due to my sickness and getting better now. ( still not 100%) so please be aware!
我都係...

但越來越衰

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 23-7-2009 13:22 發表

我都係...

但越來越衰
What is that? What happen to you? ..........all my thyiod gland was removed last year so I have problem with my Thyroid Hormone (T4)......still not get it to the right level so far..........
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

Brother jwlchan take care

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 23-7-2009 14:23 發表
Brother jwlchan take care
No problem my Big Brother!

Old solider never die........only..............
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 23-7-2009 22:37 發表

No problem my Big Brother!

Old solider never die........only..............
They just keep going!

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 23-7-2009 14:57 發表

They just keep going!
Good word!!!!!!

No wonder who you are!

Still look forward to seeing you in HK or the UK! Make sure you call me if you do come. Be my guest!
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

The CVQO / City and Guild / UK Air Cadet Organization Accreditation Team will be in HK next week - wish me luck, brother!

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 23-7-2009 15:21 發表 The CVQO / City and Guild / UK Air Cadet Organization Accreditation Team will be in HK next week - wish me luck, brother!
Good of you to look after your team!

I hope people do aware what you are doing for them!

This should be no problem for you and your team. If there should be any question or anything I could help just let me know.

I am please to have a chance to help if I may!
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

引用:
原帖由 auxair 於 23-7-2009 15:21 發表
The CVQO / City and Guild / UK Air Cadet Organization Accreditation Team will be in HK next week - wish me luck, brother!
By the way, Big Brother.

I am now only LCGI after my name. No more MInstLM anymore!
井底之蛙, 啋你都傻!

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 23-7-2009 21:29 發表

What is that? What happen to you? ..........all my thyiod gland was removed last year so I have problem with my Thyroid Hormone (T4)......still not get it to the right level so far..........
我無事
重肥肥白白

你保重...
...有人話你當年好兒FIT...
...咁FIT,就頂住...

引用:
原帖由 queen 於 23-7-2009 23:52 發表
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!E. ... &l=f&fid=29

Why delete the link la.......no need la....
Queen
算吧!

queen you want kill him

引用:
原帖由 hkmsc109 於 24-7-2009 00:20 發表
queen you want kill him
No...I do not want to kill him

引用:
原帖由 jwlchan 於 23-7-2009 20:52 發表

This man Paul Li was a Training NCO in the Depot HKMSC, Stonecutters……many years ago. His final rank was Staff Sergeant. He discharged from the Army due to a major Road Traffic Accident and beco ...
1973年秋季的一天,炎炎夏日之下加上嚴厲的體能訓練和頻頻受到仕官的懲罰,很多學兵包括自己在內都常常在工餘時候走到街上欺負路人,由筲箕灣至銅鑼灣的沿途,特別針對一些「古惑仔」及毒品小販或一些「長毛飛」。但是不知何解,學兵們的惡劣行為從未遭受街道上巡警的干預及拘捕,我想當期時巡警們都只在乎於上街「收片」而對於「軍部伙記」此等罪行都以「隻眼開隻眼閉」之態度處理,免除麻煩,(事因每多涉及軍人拘捕案後,涉案軍人都會被遣返軍部自行處紛,並且毆鬥這罪行於軍隊中只屬小事一椿,罰洗廁所一天了事)。於此,一批光頭而腳穿軍部涼鞋之學兵當時亦成為了社區上的一股惡勢力。只是,他們決不會欺凌女性、年邁長者及小童。誰不知我等滋事份子實際上已被警察部嚴密地監視著,同時一支專門控制暴力事件的快速應變機動部隊「PTU」亦剛成立,其首項任務似乎就是針對著這班學兵惡棍。

同年九月間一宗軍警間之大型衝突終於由一次拘捕學兵行動引發,我清楚記得整件事因為涉及案發經過。當日是星期三晚,我等10名學兵一起去到筲箕灣的「嘉頓餐廳」晚膳閒聊,正當離開時遇到另有兩名同期學兵走進餐廳,於是我們有三人留下與剛進餐廳二人一起再坐一會兒,其他七名學兵便先行離坐回營。

晚上大約九時三十分,我們五人離開餐廳乘坐的士回營,當車轉向軍營小路與道路之交界處,一群「藍帽子」封鎖了路口及截停了我們所乘的士,落車後,發覺有三名學兵被手銬反鎖扒在地上,頭顱還被人踩著,我認出他們就是餐廳先行離去者之其中三人。我們五人嘗試衝前救援但全被踢走離開現場,馬上跑回軍營將所見的報告更樓。

一小時後,大約八十名學兵與其他軍人齊集一起走去將整個筲箕灣警署圍堵,一些激憤分子甚至拾起警署門前的廣告招牌作武器,嘗試衝入報案室,卻被三名英裔寭兵用警棍痛擊趕退。經過數次衝擊都失敗了,其他人亦同時拾起石塊硬物擲擊警署二樓窗戶。大家極度憤怒地嘶喊著:「夠胆就行出嚟!
無胆鬼」

數以百計之市民聚集於街道上圍觀,大批記者也出現了,情況越來越嚴峻。很幸運地忽然有位英籍軍官從警署裡走出來向群眾呼籲,囑咐大家冷靜,宣佈三名被捕學兵已被釋放,那三位學兵亦同時間由寭兵摻扶下緩慢地步出警署,他們臉露著痛苦的表情。

最後多輪軍部卡車抵達現場將所有軍人接返軍營,結果所有包圍警署的滋事者都被處罰留營七日清理樹木。期間我們頻頻聽到新消息,外間有很多警員於巡邏時遭受不名來歷的大漢襲擊。可能這並非事實之全部卻是我親身的經歷。

阿陳阿黄有無去圍???

發新話題