發新話題
打印

[WA] W@ M4A1 OPTION PARTS 白老鼠報到區

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 11-6-2009 11:43 發表
Yes. A 2mm gap. I'm not able to eliminate it. Aesthetically it's acceptable.
可否影張相看看嗎?
THX~
太陽神

條DD骨易裝嗎?~

[ 本帖最後由 Castlevania 於 11-6-2009 13:15 編輯 ]
太陽神

For you my friend....
DD Lite is not too difficult to install. The offical requirement is to use their barrel nut wrench to tighten up....but I found out that a GP pipe ring key works equally well.

附件

IMG_3180.jpg (65.68 KB)

11-6-2009 13:32

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg (62.73 KB)

11-6-2009 13:32

IMG_3181.jpg

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 11-6-2009 13:32 發表
For you my friend....
DD Lite is not too difficult to install. The offical requirement is to use their barrel nut wrench to tighten up....but I found out that a GP pipe ring key works equally well.
究竟點解會緊樣呢???
內面究竟有咩阻住左呢???
太陽神

回復 649# 的帖子

It is the combined rim thickness of the outer barrel and barrel extension that caused this to happen. If you have means to file away 2mm of the outer barrel's rim, you've got your gap-less flat top rail.

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 11-6-2009 13:48 發表
It is the combined rim thickness of the outer barrel and barrel extension that caused this to happen. If you have means to file away 2mm of the outer barrel's rim, you've got your gap-less flat top ra ...
ya~ Depands on your barrel
that's why some ching had modified tapers on both barrel nuts and the RAS to reduce that gap

回復 651# 的帖子

That's quite true. I'm happy with the small gap that I'm having right now.

Anybody got any idea how I could tune down the power apart from using a shorter barrel or using NPAS?

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 11-6-2009 16:38 發表
Anybody got any idea how I could tune down the power apart from using a shorter barrel or using NPAS?
use 134A

引用:
上youtube打NPAS

引用:
What power is your gun now and how much you want to tune down?
There seems no such product except NPAS
I think it is posiible to tune the power down by DIY,
but i don't think it is a good way to do

how about the "pro armx muzzle velocity reducer??
Helium-3 將會令人類文明到達另一個境界!!

回復 656# 的帖子

Horribly high power. So high that we're forbidden to discuss it here. I aim to tune down to something more 'friendly'......like 1-1.2J
I've heard that by changing / custom making the 'fei biu' you could change the flow of the gas and thus the power.....But I have no idea at all what are the specs required.
The reason why I'm not considering NPAS is because of some compatability issues and I've read that there are much problems associated with it.

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 11-6-2009 21:16 發表
Horribly high power. So high that we're forbidden to discuss it here. I aim to tune down to something more 'friendly'......like 1-1.2J
I've heard that by changing / custom making the 'fei biu' you co ...
What is the setting of your Bolt set?
Mine one is built with RA Bolt carrier, NPAS, white nozzle
some minor modification is need if u use white nozzle with NPAS.

回復 659# 的帖子

I'm currently using WOC original white nozzle set + Prime steel bolt carrier + a match O-ring from Reclamation street.

發新話題