發新話題
打印

又係時候出來怨下啦....

回覆 1# 的帖子

I've got a question there...
May I ask do you just hang out with Chinese people there?if so,why?
Don't you have any friends with other nationality?
You don't have to hang out with them at all even you live very close to each other...
Just put on your earphone at all time,you'll never lost anything by not being friend with asshole you know...
If you don't want to make any trouble then do what I suggest....put on your earphone and carry on,
if not then go to report their behavior to school or the local police...

There is NO help by keep sharing your story to us without do anything to help yourself...what can we do?

i'm not being a di_k here... all I want to say is you've got a chance study oversea and you should learn to solve the problem yourself.

I moved to Ireland few years ago and I had face something worse then you,all I did is reported to school and the police,and that's it.

If you dislike what I said,that's fine,just skip it and move to next post,if you do agree,I don't mind you pm me and chat more about.

回覆 4# 的帖子

You don't have to apologize...
Its NOT your job to find the evidence....
As you mention that they annoy you a lot,why don't you record it down?
You don't have to worry if they said you were lying...
'Even the police caught a guy with drugs...first thing he say is 'it's not belong to me...''

it's normal if they say that,because they never expect you go serious as report them,therefore they just carry on bully you.
you have to be the first one to report,and you have to you express your feeling and what you worrying about,If you go for the police,that they will believe you first...think about it...who will lying to the police about bullying?

Is your freedom to have your own space,you have to protect your authority

Human....if you choose to be the quiet one,you let people bully and afraid to stand up for yourself...I afraid I will not speak to you too...because it's not safe that you can't even protect yourself....

NO ONE tell you to bully them back because it's wrong,but at least you have to stand up for yourself...

You mum and blah blah blah tell you to keep quiet?IT'S YOUR LIFE! they don't know a blooding thing about your feeling mate...

what about in future?at work?and your mum tell you to be quiet again?come on...

there is very few option,and is all up to you mate...if you can't even feel comfort and safe in you home,why would you even bother about result?

Solve what's in front of you...do the rest after...

[ 本帖最後由 christopher 於 13-6-2012 08:56 編輯 ]

發新話題