發新話題
打印

教你點攞真數M16既內件出來

回覆 #1 Paul 的帖子

i've never had problems with my M4, neither have most guys in iraq.
the direct impingement gas system is dirty, but don't forget that's why it's so dang accurate.

now, what they've REALLY had problems with in iraq, believe it or not, was the M249 SAW. yep, the SAW. guys tell me that if it quit's there's no easy fix.

i mean i know the AR15/M16 series kinda sucks, since the bolt carrier goes into the stock, and there's no way you can field strip it, but it's an extremely accurate system, that's light enough for the shooter to shoot easily, standing, and not swaying.

i don't think people are fair to the M16 rifles. i like them a lot, just likei like AK's

you guys might think i'm crazy, but a perfect rifle is acutalyy the korean DAEWOO, if you've stripped that thing, it's the perfect hybrid of an AR15. it keeps it's accuracy of the AR15 and yet is just as robust as the AK47. the koreans may make crappy cars, but they sure made one heck of a great rifle!!!

回覆 #5 WAIKO01 的帖子

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6BpI3xD6h0

"a rifle that is not accurate is not ineteresting."

i dont' totally agree with that statement, but a rifle i want would have to be at least accurate enough to hit a person at 300m. look what that AK did... it looks like a gummybear when it's firing

[ 本帖最後由 Henry 於 2-2-2007 07:20 編輯 ]

發新話題