發新話題
打印

又要使錢了!!!

又要使錢了!!!

上周未,MAILBOX 呢多咗本 catalog。本身已經睇緊支 over and under shotgun,而家多咗幾個選擇,同身癮,點算!?

支 AR Combo 真係好吸引,一支等如兩支,rim fire 加 center fire,一個 upper 係 .22LR,另一個係 .223/5.56mm,兩個 caliber 都想擁有。但星期日去過 shop,啲人都朦查查,都唔知有冇得預訂。

另一支 Remington 870,一支 smoothbore,加一支 slug barrel,再加個 2-7x32 scope,減完 rebate 同 gift card,唔使 US$400,決定星期日去買了。

Hunting season 開始了,諗住今年攞 license,星期日去買多把槍。

而家啲 slug 好貴,sabot 要成 US$2~4 一粒,遲啲去練槍/校 scopo 真係燒銀紙,真係要打返幾百斤野味先補得返條數。

[ 本帖最後由 lululam 於 4-10-2012 23:00 編輯 ]

附件

GUN01(001).jpg (67.61 KB)

5-10-2012 11:52

GUN01(001).jpg

GUN02(001).jpg (153.34 KB)

5-10-2012 11:53

GUN02(001).jpg

GUN03(001).jpg (131.18 KB)

5-10-2012 11:53

GUN03(001).jpg

唔好口輕輕! 打返幾百斤野味先補得返條數! 打左就真係要親手動刀劏來食! 我親手動刀劏過一次野豬就咪玩啦!

講真,我真係冇架生自己劏,但有朋友開餐館,又有個朋友係廣州客家人,以前自己劏豬劏牛,佢話如果我打到鹿佢義不容遲!!

另外,我家附近有 game cleaner,clean 一隻鹿 US$80,可以打香腸、漢堡肉,同一地方可以另加錢將個頭做標本。

I thought the Bushmaster AR-15 Series has been banned as an Assault Weapons :O they still have it for sell now?

To be qualified to ba an assault rifle, it has to be semi-auto manufactured after 1994 (should be 1994, need to make sure). And it has to be has at least two of these features,

- a pistol grip
- a foldable or telescopic stock
- a bayonet mount
- mounted with a grenade launcher

So, the above bushmaster is not an assault weapon because there's only a pistol grip.

However it's illegal in NYC, CA and some other cities. But manufacturers can design an ugly grip tilted back to the stock. Then it's good to go.

Well, these regulations are pretty stupid. I don't see if more of these features are on the firearm would make it more deadly if some criminals intend to use it to kill some people.

I remember in CA , we need to have a "off list receiver" and have a fixed magazin with no evil feature or a detachable magazine with NO evil features

i remember the federal Assault weapons ban states that some bushmaster models ( bushmaster  XM15 to be exact)
but different state might vary, gun law in california is stupid and unreasonable . These law really keep me away from buying a .223 AR15 i am going for .22 SW MP-15-22 or ruger 10/22 instead

引用:
原帖由 lululam 於 7-10-2012 15:23 發表
To be qualified to ba an assault rifle, it has to be semi-auto manufactured after 1994 (should be 1994, need to make sure). And it has to be has at least two of these features,

- a pistol grip
- a ...
We have preban ARs in Hong Kong!

你出貓!搵刀手劏豬!

回覆 1# 的帖子

btw , where can i get this catalog?  thanks

回覆 8# 的帖子

It's in my mailbox. Since I bought a firearm from Dick's earlier this year, so they send my catalogs regularly.

On the catalog, it states that stores in CA, IL, and NYC do not carry firearm and ammunition.

今日去買支 Remington 870,background check 又 delay 了,之前兩次都係咁,又要等幾日先攞得把槍。

另外見支 AR15 .223/5.56mm,六百幾蚊,真係好心動。呢支係下次嘅目標,都係唔買兩個 upper 的 combo 了,.22 LR 去槍鋪買支二手 ruger 或其他的,都係二百蚊左右。

另外,頭先見支二手 .50 cal Barrett M95 bolt action,賣 US$ 6XXX,幾鬼靚仔!!! 另外支二手 Barrett single shot M99,賣 US$ 4XXX。兩把槍都超重,好有男子氣慨。

回覆 9# 的帖子

Most stores and even big manufactures (e.g KAC) does not ship firearms to california sigh  

回覆 10# 的帖子

why delayed? you owe the state $ or unpaid traffic tickets?

too bad CA banned .50

You never know why you get a delay. When a person's background is too clean, the FBI may not be able to locate the file. If you got speeding tickets in the near past, they could locate your file quickly since the police has your file handy.

Or maybe there're several people share the same first name / last name in your town. Even active duty police would get a delay in background check. It's not a big problem if you don't have to drive 3 hours to the gun shop. The main problem is you have to wait a few days, then spare some time to go to the shop again for a pickup.

sigh i got a misdemeanor  for not going to the court, i hope i will pass the back ground check thing sigh

發新話題