發新話題
打印

Schmidt-Rubin Model 1931 (Karabiner 31 or Swiss K31)

引用:
原帖由 Tekkno 於 14-2-2013 01:30 發表
Whats coming up next
Russian M44, Chinese Mosin-Nagant 53, and a Yugo SKS with grenade laucher.

I'm waiting my FFL to contact me when all 3 rifles are ready.

bought from Samco or Buds ?   too bad i passed the $119  Type 53 deal from Budsgunshop. (out of cash because i bought a MP5 Clone )

回覆 17# 的帖子

Tried SAMCO, they don't ship to NYS. Many gun shops misunderstand the new laws. They think semi-auto are banned in NYS, but it's not. No matter how hard people explain to them, they don't listen.

I bought mine from Gunbroker. Even at Gunbroker a lot of sellers don't ship to CA & NY. It's a huge misunderstand. Some even don't ship ammo.

Got some 7.62 x 39 available at Wideners. Go get 1000 rounds pack if you want before they're all gone.

Ching can pm me or disclose the price you paid for those rifles?   I am in a market for SKS or Yugo Mauser

Wideners is selling 7.62X39 for 35 cent each..  too bad I dont have a gun for it

回覆 19# 的帖子

Just ordered 1000 round 7.62x39 from Wideners. I bought my SKS from Gunbroker. The Yugo SKSs go for anywhere between $400 - $600. It depends on condition and how you bid it. My seller only provides a stock photo so I really don't know what my SKS looks like until I receive it. Bidding skills is essential, I'm experienced on ebay so I know the tactics.

Anyway, many seller don't ship to CA even if the SKS is without the grenade laucher. You have to read all rules and conditions before placing a bid. This applies to any online gun store, many of them don't sell to CA.

For Yugo Masuer, go to classicfirearms.com. Yugo suplus rifles are all in pristine condition, because they take the rifles out every five years to clean them and put them back to storage. Many of them are unissued, so bascially they're new old stock. Problem is... 8mm rounds are expensive because all surplus ammos have been dried up. You may try ordering from SAMCO but people say they're slow in shipping and poor in packaging merchandise

Thanks for the reminder   I am waiting my local sporting shop to have those Mauser and SKS back in stock   Guns on gun broker or Armlist are overpriced. also i don't wanna deal with shipping and pay $60-100 for FFL transfer

回覆 22# 的帖子

Don't expect local gun shops would sell at low prices now. Especially SKS, I doubt if an SKS would show up at a gun shop before everything gets back to normal. Even if it shows up, I'm sure I would be gone within 4 hours.

Many stuffs on Gunbroker are overpriced. But use ebay tactics you could buy something at reasonable price. For FFL transfer, try finding another one. $60 for a transfer is a rip off. Ask people at your local firearms forums to find out cheaper ones.

回覆 23# 的帖子

Yes that is true, Ching can teach me some ebay tactics ?    

$60 is lowest in silicon valley,  most ffl transfer is $90-$100 out the door   

Then you may apply a C&R. I don't want to give up my 4th amendment right, that's why I don't want to get one. My FFL only charge $20-$25 per transaction. It's not too bed. A C&R license is good for 3 years, and you only have to pay $30 for all 3 years.

There's no rush. For example you want to buy an SKS from Gunbroker, just browse and save those you're interested in your list. Just let people bid on them. For a week or so, you can see how people bid on them and the done deal prices. Some are as high as $500-600, some are as low as $350 (same nice condition, not the beat up ones). Then choose those sellers who ship to CA. Save their listings on your list. Those deals which end after 11:30pm ET normally are sold at lower prices because bidders go to bed before 11pm and they simply miss the final moment. Set a target price (for example you're willing to pay $450), the bid on $430.

One thing to remind you is that Gunbroker has the last 15 minutes rule. So you may not be able to bid at the last 15 minutes. Refresh the page to see if someone outbids you. If so, set the bid at $450 at the last 16 minutes. If you get it, then get it. Otherwise, try another one until you get something at your target price. Remember, no rush. There're plenty of them in the market.

Thanks Ching for your advice,         
No, i am too young to apply for a C&R 03FFL

Nice collection
「Reality is a prison, Your mind can set you free.」

引用:
原帖由 Tekkno 於 19-2-2013 19:48 發表
Thanks Ching for your advice,         
No, i am too young to apply for a C&R 03FFL
Got a Swiss K11 and an Arisaka 99 checked out on Simpson Ltd. Want to buy both of them. Also want to buy a Yugo M24/47 Mauser from Classic Firearms. Then the Lee-Enfield No1 and No4.

My collection is just growing too fast. I've bought 6 rifles and thousands of ammo in less than two months. Need to have some control.   They're so much cheaper than camera lenses.

But I'm really itching on the K11 and Arisaka 99, they're really nice. I'm deeply into World War II history.

I would go for the yugo Mauser and lee enfield first, these rifles are going fast and drying up soon,
Arisaka is a headache when it comes to ammo finding but they are cheap

引用:
原帖由 Tekkno 於 20-2-2013 03:01 發表
I would go for the yugo Mauser and lee enfield first, these rifles are going fast and drying up soon,
Arisaka is a headache when it comes to ammo finding but they are cheap
Arisaka is not cheap. If you go for a mismatched rifle with a ground mum, they go for $250 up in rough shape. I have my eyes on a Tyep 99, with matching parts and an intact mum. It's $550!! And it's without the bi-pod.

If I ever own one, I'll only buy a box or two Hornady ammo. Then I'll reload the brass. Or reload from 30-06's brass.

New old stock Yugo Mausers are all over the place. There's no rush to get one. As many sellers misunderstand the NY SAFE ACT, some of them don't sell anything to NYS, some of them don't sell semi-autos to NYS only. Really want that Arisaka and K11.

The Nazi German rifles are really expensive right now. Don't know where to get a nice one at reasonable price.

發新話題