發新話題
打印

Schmidt-Rubin Model 1931 (Karabiner 31 or Swiss K31)

nice !!   
Ching i wonder where you still can find ammo nowadays?

303 has dried up... and the assault weapon ban dried up ammo everywhere. I sold a few box of .22 for 300% profit

回覆 13# 的帖子

Whats coming up next

bought from Samco or Buds ?   too bad i passed the $119  Type 53 deal from Budsgunshop. (out of cash because i bought a MP5 Clone )

Ching can pm me or disclose the price you paid for those rifles?   I am in a market for SKS or Yugo Mauser

Wideners is selling 7.62X39 for 35 cent each..  too bad I dont have a gun for it

Thanks for the reminder   I am waiting my local sporting shop to have those Mauser and SKS back in stock   Guns on gun broker or Armlist are overpriced. also i don't wanna deal with shipping and pay $60-100 for FFL transfer

回覆 23# 的帖子

Yes that is true, Ching can teach me some ebay tactics ?    

$60 is lowest in silicon valley,  most ffl transfer is $90-$100 out the door   

Thanks Ching for your advice,         
No, i am too young to apply for a C&R 03FFL

I would go for the yugo Mauser and lee enfield first, these rifles are going fast and drying up soon,
Arisaka is a headache when it comes to ammo finding but they are cheap

I think it depends on area, here in the Bay Area, arisaka with matching bolt is around $250 while a Mauser M48 is 299+

San Jose gun exchange have them   take some photo next time, price may have changed time. Last time i went there was November 2012

No mum intact is impossible to find unless you pay $800 plus

發新話題