click>

匣細就用到...5.56匣都仲ok...7.62就唔得了...

tactical reload有排練...用唔熟既仲慢...

回覆 #4 伯言 的帖子

How about this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxVJlkyUxUY&mode=related&search=

Emergency Reload

Note for above utube demo:

The above demo of this two-gun match shooter is not perfect in his changing mag skill indeed, as he need to look at the gun and mag to do the reload, we should use "muscle memory" to do the speed reload instead, as our eyes always best to keep looking at the front in combat or gun-match situation, same thing for hand gun of course.

For example, we could clap(拍手掌) our hands without looking at it, why?....because of our own muscle memory and we do it since we're a little baby. If you could do all the reload without looking at your gun, then your muscle memory of doing it could be said being bulit up

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 16:15 編輯 ]
YOU DON'T NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN!! (興 奮 勿 亂 性
濫 藥 會 致 命)

回覆 #2 VEC 的帖子

There is actually some skill of doing the tactical reload for AK mag & M16 mag. I don't have the video for that, may be I will show some after I made my own.
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 伯言 於 22-8-2007 20:55 發表
tactical reload有排練...用唔熟既仲慢...
Actually, the main purpose of using tactical reload is not for speed reload, there are two main points of doing it:-

(1) To keep your weapon in FULL power before engage the next target in gun-fight
(2) To avoid the dropped mag being picking up by opponent and let them to gain a chance in increasing their ammo advantage (of course, the opponent need to use the same type of ammo for this advantage)

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 16:02 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 Medic_Don 於 22-8-2007 21:29 發表
How about this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d ... related&search=

Emergency Reload
我相信片中這麼方便和順暢的動作可能是16系/類16系獨有的.
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。

或者可以先到“醜陋的中國人“一書中找找自己有沒有相似之處。
如果沒有相似之處的話,你才叫吧。
愛扮假鬼,以令自己感覺高人一等,乃中國人的劣根性。

另外,我對我以前的無知感到慚愧…<m(_ _)m>對不起!!

回覆 #5 Medic_Don 的帖子

睇唔到有幾緊急喎...

氣手槍打CQB時有用,而且有時會把第二個匣夾定在左手手指上

引用:
原帖由 Paul 於 23-8-2007 03:27 發表
氣手槍打CQB時有用,而且有時會把第二個匣夾定在左手手指上
而he........師兄,你識野喎 ,可能有食過槍會夜粥喎

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 16:00 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 伯言 於 23-8-2007 02:15 發表
睇唔到有幾緊急喎...
名離姐.....D美佬成日create好多无離頭名.....其實咪有係another term for speed reload

But, the demo of this two-gun match shooter is not perfect in his changing mag skill, as he need to look at the gun and mag to do the reload, we should use "muscle memory" to do the speed reload, eyes always keep looking at the front in combat or gun-match situation, same thing for handgun of course.

For example, we could clap(拍手掌) our hands without looking at it, why?....because of our own muscle memory and we do it since we're a little baby. If you could do all the reload without looking at your gun, then your muscle memory of doing it could be said being bulit up

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 17:14 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 23-8-2007 01:49 發表

我相信片中這麼方便和順暢的動作可能是16系/類16系獨有的.
I can also do it with AK or P90 (some special skill involved for P90 speed reload, hope to show you guys after I finish my own video record)

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 16:02 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 15:49 發表

而he........師兄,你識野喎 ,可能有食過槍會夜粥喎
戰術reload主要由書上學的, 我用Glock及單排1911系也可以做到, 但雙排Hi-Cap就好難

回覆 #14 Paul 的帖子

Agree. Hence, method one shown in the first video may be the only choice for tactical reload with hi-cap mag, except we got huge hands and strong fingers.

But, please note that the development of hi-cap mag is mainly because of the match need purpose. In normal gun-fight situation, I think 99% of disciplinary forces or even military people won't use hi-cap gun in their duty, as we will only carry duty pistol during work. The occurence of tactical reload is because gun-fighter developed it in actual gun-fight they come across in their past experiences and they developed such skill to increase the chance of winning gun-fight with duty pistol.

IPSC or IDPA sometime will require a shooter in some scenario for using tactical reload in their match....that may be a bit disadvantage for competitor using hi-cap pistol. This may be the matter of 'give and take' sometimes.

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 23-8-2007 17:13 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

20 12
發新話題