This one quite funny :-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFEIagw-q8
Very good!
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

We use Marui MPL, MPK, MP5 and LS M 16 gun to paly in Kowloon Park. Yes, Kowloon Park at around 1985-87

My old school collection
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

回覆 #34 mikeymike 的帖子

Which type of guns were they during that time (85-87)?As I was not in HK from 85-95, missed so many great airsofts gun during that period
YOU DON'T NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN!! (興 奮 勿 亂 性
濫 藥 會 致 命)

回覆 #35 sunny 的帖子

Oh....too great .....I got the SS9000 shorty (the gun in the middle of the photo) at that time as well.....very good gun for CQB in CARPARK during that time

Brother, did you still have these guns in stock?

If you still got it, could you make close shot (camera) of the plastic brown shell and it's plastic white pellet, so as to let our brothers to know the ammo of these SS family beauty...

By the way, if you wish to sell the SS9000 shorty someday, please pm me and ...........

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 26-8-2007 00:57 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

I stop playing in 1988 as our family moved to Vancouver, back to HK at 98 and start to play wargame until last year, I am currently buying some "classic" airsoft such as JAC M16 & UZI, Maruzen full auto, MGC M93r, MGC black panther.  I have try to use it in today's wargame and have limited success.

回覆 #38 mikeymike 的帖子

yeah....because of the "Failure in China-British talk" during that period, many of us needed to follow our family to oversea......missed so many lovely airsofts in HK......I started to play game in HK again in 96 My first owned MARUI AEG was G3 (green one)
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 Medic_Don 於 26-8-2007 00:52 發表
Oh....too great .....I got the SS9000 shorty (the gun in the middle of the photo) at that time as well.....very good gun for CQB in CARPARK during that time

Brother, did you still have thes ...
It's kind of late now.  I will take more pictures tomorrow
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

85-88, we use Maruzen shell rejecting hand gun and SMG (uzi, kg9), marui spring-powered gun like mp5, mpl, MGC M93r (very powerful at that time). LS series.  ss 7000, ss9000, it was an expensive hobby at that time as bb was $10 per 100 at around 1985.

I wish I can play wargame in Kowloon Park again but that is a dream........

[ 本帖最後由 mikeymike 於 26-8-2007 01:12 編輯 ]

I had just found this.
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

回覆 #42 sunny 的帖子

I saw my good brothers SS9000, SS5000 and SS9000 shorty (the silver one, but mine one was black body at that time) here.......well done, mate
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 mikeymike 於 26-8-2007 01:10 發表
85-88, we use Maruzen shell rejecting hand gun and SMG (uzi, kg9), marui spring-powered gun like mp5, mpl, MGC M93r (very powerful at that time). LS series.  ss 7000, ss9000, it was an expensive  ...
The first launch of SS1000-9000 series was around 1976-79, these airsoft gun family could still be used till mid 80 in toygun-fight.......no need to say any words for being the grand master of airsofts and greatest invention in airsoft history

Yeah...I missed all the games in kowloon park too , what a memorial fight in there at that time (my first toygun-fight in KP was around P6, my primary weapon was SS9000, and seconday weapon was MARUZEN MARKSMAN GOVERNMENT single shot pistol )

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 26-8-2007 12:05 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

我屋企有樓主圖入面把槍兩把
係我老豆留落黎...
但係力度就一面都冇....

發新話題