16 12
發新話題
打印

請問馬記p90的紅點鏡是否無用或唔好用的?

請問馬記p90的紅點鏡是否無用或唔好用的?

記得好耐之前好似有師兄講唔好用,請問是否真係無咩用的???

另外如果係P90-TR裝aimpoint或eotech,請問個紅點校唔校到去個中彈位,會唔會就算我校到最底,但因為射程唔夠遠中唔到紅點位???

thank you

回覆 #1 優之涼粉 的帖子

哈,我昨日剛zero好馬老 P90原裝鏡,只要跟住說明書的圖示做,好快就zero好...........過Red-dot都算光,係可以的
...但同EOtech比就緊係無得比呢.....係槍街 "演袋"買馬老 P90都係$1220,仲想點呀,裝埋Interxxx 1400mah 8.4V for P90 use電("演袋"有得買),改埋打兩面絕无問題

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 5-9-2007 15:57 編輯 ]
YOU DON'T NEED DRUGS TO HAVE FUN!! (興 奮 勿 亂 性
濫 藥 會 致 命)

引用:
原帖由 優之涼粉 於 5-9-2007 15:15 發表
記得好耐之前好似有師兄講唔好用,請問是否真係無咩用的???

另外如果係P90-TR裝aimpoint或eotech,請問個紅點校唔校到去個中彈位,會唔會就算我校到最底,但因為射程唔夠遠中唔到紅點位???

thank you
我有兩支P90, 一支打1J(TR),另 一支打1.5J(連原鏡), TR裝KingArms 30mm Red Dot Scope, 因我覺得P90裝40mm AimPoint or EOTECH 太大唔好睇, 較scope最好係20m距離較 (打遠近偏差較少, 當然以AEG計)

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 5-9-2007 16:06 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

其實如果佢原本個紅點ok就可以唔駛買TP自己加鏡咁煩,我都係用黎打一面力ONLY

個紅點其實真系無乜用架咋~

引用:
原帖由 bravohk 於 5-9-2007 20:58 發表
個紅點其實真系無乜用架咋~
It may be true that it's unnecessary for using red dot scope in AEG to aim the target because we have few hundreds of BB for us to estimate the hit of the target......but some people may wish to treat the AEG aiming as part of their marksmanship skill training in real gun-fight situation....so it may depend on how we treat the game just as a game or we treat it's as an simulation of gun-fight scenario. I use to rely on red-dot sight or the iron sight for helping me to practise quick-aim of the target, as I treat it as part of my marksmanship training. As some argument do happen to say that since the AED 1J power shooting distance is so short, it's meaningless to aim our target in that short distance.......but the point is whether we wish to treat the aiming technique as part of our simulation training or just forget about the aiming and use point-shooting skill (without-aiming) instead. But if we do not treat the aiming stuff seriously, how come we like to play the AEG because of it's realistic look of a real firearms then...

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 6-9-2007 16:28 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

個紅點口徑咁細............好難做到紅點應有的"快瞄"功能

即係大家覺得買TR版再自己加aimpoint仲好?

引用:
原帖由 優之涼粉 於 6-9-2007 02:05 發表
即係大家覺得買TR版再自己加aimpoint仲好?
eotech好D

引用:
原帖由 Kane 於 6-9-2007 02:57 發表

eotech好D
eotech比左支m4用,如果轉落p90用又要zero過,成日扭個制好似唔係咁好

引用:
原帖由 queen 於 6-9-2007 01:18 發表
個紅點口徑咁細............好難做到紅點應有的"快瞄"功能
If we use single eye to quick-aim a target by using narrow red-dot scope, it may be a bit diffcult to do it, however, if we practise to aim with both eyes open then it would be a bit faster.....have a try but this really need time to practise

The basic sequence of quick-aim could be: mindset ---> correct and stable hand-grip ----> focus on red dot or front sight (either single eye or both eyes), not focus on the target or rear sight -----> follow through (hold the aiming even after the shot)....this sharing may be a bit deviate from the original topic.....lets return to the original question:-

Another main reason for me preferring the P90 built-in red-dot scope is because it's nice and simple, and it's also the original design of this handy PDW.....but if you like the silencer and wish to have more rails on P90, TR would be a better choice as it accompained with a beautiful silencer and a bult-in adaptor for the muzzle plus an extra rail for TR version, but the prices for TR is around $1300, a bit expensive than the P90 scope version.

[ 本帖最後由 Medic_Don 於 6-9-2007 16:50 編輯 ]
濫 藥 會 致 命)

只要熟用的話也可以快瞄的!!
當然不能與大銀幕EoTECH相比~

我鍾意P90紅點版,但個鏡唔會用,落場會用側邊個準星

我都鍾意P90紅點版, TR版鬼五馬六, 九唔撘八...............

但係要知原裝真槍呢隻鏡唔係紅點.............

P90真 Ring Sight 鏡片直徑都係細,一樣要熟用先得,不過就好好玩,唔同角度外來光源都會令支鏡有變化~!

16 12
發新話題