有机會撞到,個价又0岩!就要入啦!
老莫前排返0左成 佰條 ACU 軍品全新貨,$300-/@(小次)
一個月就無哂!

引用:
原帖由 hintz123 於 24-9-2007 01:26 發表
有机會撞到,個价又0岩!就要入啦!
老莫前排返0左成 佰條 ACU 軍品全新貨,$300-/@(小次)
一個月就無哂!...
That's what you always say!   I have been coming up to your store everytime when you said you have something cheap in stock, but it always end up in disappointment.  I never ever see more than 3-4 pieces of the same item, and most of time is out of stock or out of size.  

Am I the only one notice this?  It seems to me it's pretty obvious you're writing advertisment, which I don't mind if you have what you said.  But don't tell me you have "成佰條" this and "成佰條" that, when in reality you have just 2-3 pieces of some odd size left over stock. (and don't tell me I missed it, I come to your store at least once a week, sometime more when you said you have something I need in stock.  But I NEVER EVER see you have more than a few pieces of "ACU 軍品全新貨".) I live in Tuen Mun and work in Tuen Mun, it cost me money and time to come to MK.

No one force me to come or read your ads, but I am very frustrated and I am sure I am not the only one who experience this.

Do me and other C Hing a favour, stop false advertising.

回覆 #47 PVT.Tamama 的帖子

well, he might be not advertising, most time the boss usually order up to hundreds of piece of some items before( i heard directly from him.) so i guess it might not an advertisment. Besides, I do see quite alot of ACU in the store(that was 2 weeks ago)yesterday there were a few pieces left.

回覆 #48 match_man 的帖子

You have been very lucky then, I have no such luck with seeing any of the hundreds of pieces of items he ever advertised.  I heard a lot of promises directly from him too, but it never materialized.  According to 老莫, it's either too late, out of stock, out of size.  He's not lying, he does have ACU, but just a few pieces, a far cry from a hundred that he claim he has.

I don't want to point finger at anyone, what I have said was just my experience and thoughts.  I am not rich, so I can't afford the luxury of going to gun street for goodies.  But traveling to MK takes a long time for me, I am just fed up with the many fruitless journeys I had in search for the 傳說的"老莫佰條全新貨".

49 1234
發新話題