發新話題
打印

newbie seeking help from brothers

newbie seeking help from brothers

hello brothers,i am newbie in wargame and planning to get an AEG soon.just want to gather some useful info. beforehand.

i am planning to get the marui M4 serises.but in terms of outlook,i quite fancy the TM M4 ris one.since i have been doing research in many relevant forum,many brothers have already mentioned the "shake head" problems of TM-M series.but i was told this problem is improved in the new version of M4A1 since the marui has sort of installed a one piece aluminium barrel for the new type M4A1.so i am wondering are the TM M4 RIS in MK also belong to the "new type".?do they have the one piece aluminium barrel also?many many thx brothers!

btw,how is the shooting performance of the TM M4 RIS?i know the muzzel is around 280fps,but larger power doesn't mean longer shooting range rite?can it hit a 40 m target(e.g coke can) easiy?

thx

there is no "one-piece barrel" in the TM m4....as i remember...not even the m4 ris...

回覆 #1 Pandaman 的帖子

i think u can buy GnP's M4

With a stock power Marui, you'd be lucky to hit a coke can at 20 meters, let alone 40.
Expect to spend around 1XXX HKD for the gun + battery, and 3 times that amount on customizations (be it internal or cosmetic.)
我識好多鬼妹架!

發新話題