發新話題
打印

Glock 26 Advance

Glock 26 Advance

Hi all, I m kinda new in the airsoft field....and I hope that someone can help... Thanks in advance!!

1) was wordering is there any conversion kit available in the market that i can conver my mar_i G26 Advance into a G26 or something.....
2) i bought a Ks_ G19 (metal slide version) and the shop told me that i can go stright to Topgas.. is this true? Do i need any other upgrades..

sorry 唔識英文
希望有其他師兄幫到你啦

2)一般情況下 是的,你換了金屬滑架你可以無顧慮地用topgas了.
題外話:如果你買的gas blk 手槍只有膠滑架的話,我個人強烈建議你打壞了膠的才去換金屬的,因為有時膠滑架的壽命未必如一般的想像般"短命".
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。

或者可以先到“醜陋的中國人“一書中找找自己有沒有相似之處。
如果沒有相似之處的話,你才叫吧。
愛扮假鬼,以令自己感覺高人一等,乃中國人的劣根性。

另外,我對我以前的無知感到慚愧…<m(_ _)m>對不起!!

1) was wordering is there any conversion kit available in the market that i can conver my mar_i G26 Advance into a G26 or something.....

Try this---->  Full Set
               or Only the Metal Slide & Outer Barrel

if you wnat to buy the cheap one(Slide), u can try KJ Work.

2) i bought a Ks_ G19 (metal slide version) and the shop told me that i can go stright to Topgas.. is this true? Do i need any other upgrades..

Yes,it's ture. By the way, you can upgrade the recoil spring if you like. If you wanna to upgrade the power, you can change the hammer spring and the high flow valve.

1st all, would like to thanks for kidss0802, WAIKO01 and 小鄺 's reply.

kidss0802, 有其他師兄幫到我la thank you.

WAIKO01, The reason why i want to change to 金屬 is because I don’t like the plastic feel

小鄺 ,

Thanks for the link (Fullset G26 Frame with slide) .....but it said "Only Suitable for Tokyo Marui G26"..but...I'm holding a G26Advance...with a attachment like a stabilizer of some kind in the front ...which I want to remove..

I got high flow valve changed for all my collections already

發新話題