DIY : 紙上得來終覺淺, 絕知此事要躬身 !

《河湟有感》司空圖
一自蕭關起戰塵,河湟隔斷異鄉春。漢兒盡作胡兒語,卻向城頭罵漢人。

引用:
原帖由 2slow 於 18-2-2016 16:19 發表
骨片被消失了...
如果加隻grip, 如 RVG 落去用的話會點呢

附送Amazon comment:
You need 5 of these to truly operate high speed low drag.
With a piccatiny to piccatiny adapter, I was able to mount 4 more of these on each side of the original. This gave me 12 rails on my muzzle!! I got a grenade launcher, bayonet, IR light, NV, bottle opener, scope, red dot, carry handle, flashlight, flesh-light, front iron sight, and a rear iron sight as a backup! Amazing!

Great product. I am mounting one right now on ...
Just got off a mission today. I needed this product and it saved our lives. We were under intense fire and had been surrounded. If I had not mounted this on my M4 prior to jumping in non of us would have made it. This new brake gave me the space to mount 4 203 grenade launchers. I was able to fire from the prone and while up side down totally killing everyone around. I reloaded and they spun me around on a merry-go-round creating a 360 degree field of fire. Once I removed the 203's I was able to then mount 4 light sabers and cut a hole into the earth which we escaped. Great product. I am mounting one right now on an RPG.

Great brake. Mounted a carry handle to the bottom ...
Great brake. Mounted a carry handle to the bottom so I can unscrew it in the field without tools. Make sure you use a little bit of anti seize and some non-removable loctite to make sure the brake does not unthread unless you force it to! I made sure it was tight with a 5 foot breaker bar and my Harbor Freight bench vise. I then backed my Dodge ram into the breaker bar at about 1.5mph to torque it to what I feel is roughly 1,000 lb feet of torque. Should last a good long time on my Mosin Nagant.

啲鬼佬都幾優默

引用:
原帖由 051039 於 18-2-2016 16:42 發表

附送Amazon comment:
You need 5 of these to truly operate high speed low drag.
With a piccatiny to piccati ...
i so need one now

17 12
發新話題