天的美呀
~~~~中14毒
可以再放多d好嗎?

回覆 #3 bravohk 的帖子

天地萬物由人所用,
尊重人格, 請勿抄習

用支威力咁強既槍去打死隻只懂害怕的鹿, 事後仲用影相炫耀, 還要放上網展示,
一張充份反影出人類心態, 弱肉強食現實的圖片.

Hunting is easily portrayed as an act of evilness, of tyranny over this weak animal.
Truth is, I abide all laws here in the US to hunt. I don't try to shoot as many deer as I can, just enough meat for a few months.

Some people go hunting for killing, as much as they want. I stalked and hunted for 5 days this time and decided to take this deer. I could tell it wasn't a bably, but at the same time wasn't the strongest of it's kind. If it weren't me it would had been taken out somehow.

Most importantly, lots of my friends in HK don't realise how much hunters actually do for the environment. Here we strive to keep the environment intact for the wildlife and vegitation to grow free. Hunting, just like gardening is a method for us to manage our wildlife.

Deer is overpopulated in Texas. They compete with not only cattle for food, but they also compete with each other, starving each other out and in other words, if people didn't hunt them, they would be like rabbits in Australia... they would eat up ALL the resources.

I practice hard to know how my rifle shoots. I never let animals suffer from a bad shot, I hate that. For this deer, I took it with a shot through both shoulders, both lungs and heart. It did not live in much pain.

Hunting is much more than what most animal rights groups try to portrey. Hunting with land owners are probably the sole forces in protecting the environment here in the US.

GREAT photos

Just took a fancy to your M14, pal

may i ask u how much is the retail price of a M14?

引用:
原帖由 RANGER 於 8-1-2008 06:34 發表
may i ask u how much is the retail price of a M14?
http://www.springfield-armory.com/index.php
depends on the grade you want

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

holy nice!!!
is it cheap to get one M14 in US?
But I think those 7.62 rounds must not be cheap..

引用:
原帖由 Mcronny 於 8-1-2008 16:29 發表
holy nice!!!
is it cheap to get one M14 in US?
But I think those 7.62 rounds must not be cheap..
My friend just got this:
Around 2xUSD
Winchester Supreme - ballistic silver-tip bullets (x20)
.308win (=7.62x51 NATO)

those winchester silvertips look mean, but they're not that accurate.
I either shoot Federal Gold Medal match ammo, or I shoot my own re-loads.
Loading your own ammunition, you can get the most accuracy out of a rifle, but it also takes a lot longer

[ 本帖最後由 Henry 於 9-1-2008 04:18 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 ericx 於 9-1-2008 01:33 發表

My friend just got this:
Around 2xUSD
Winchester Supreme - ballistic silver-tip bullets (x20)
.308win (=7.62x51 NATO)
...十蚊發....
重可以自己load彈....
美國真係偉大呢...

39 123
發新話題