寄返黎有冇問題呢??
英國入口香港

普通ak剌刀一把

麻煩高手解答

刀 好似窄窄地 , 未咇入到境 !

寫廚刀

你同個 xBAY SELLER 講聲睇吓得唔得先 !

[ 本帖最後由 felixcat 於 30-1-2008 13:41 編輯 ]

If you want an AK bayonet I can get you one here in the US.
just tell me what nationality you want: romanian, polish, bulgarian, russian... or even the chinese spikes.

I'll mail it to you and declare it a camping knife

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 30-1-2008 07:25 發表
just tell me what nationality you want: romanian, polish, bulgarian, russian... or even the chinese spikes.

I'll mail it to you an ...
Yes, i want an russian ak bayonet...but i don't know can import hong kong or not..
camping knife
how much when i pay for you??

thank

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 30-1-2008 07:25 發表

I'll mail it to you an ...
henry, beside any bayonet or knife, do u think safariland 6004 is allowed to mail from u.s.
seems hk shops had stop all the order. so i wonder if i can buy one from xbay.

[ 本帖最後由 felixcat 於 30-1-2008 13:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 nothing777 於 30-1-2008 13:09 發表

henry, beside any bayonet or knife, do u think safariland 6004 is allowed to mail from u.s.
try 18/F before?

email me
henry_chan@baylor.edu

i'm not doing this for everyone, i've got way too much to do to begin with. sorry guys.

引用:
原帖由 nothing777 於 30-1-2008 13:09 發表

holster is o.k., you can still buy it from on-line dealers or xbay, I bought some 3 weeks ago from the States

The problem is, some of the companies in the industry have been bought by Armor Holdings, which I believe Safariland is one of them. The group is basically holding everything until they clarify the group's picture & negotiation the trade with other big monster groups in the arm's industry.... trillion arms trade involve here.... holding off some holsters production or sales is really nothing to these guys, some of the local Police Dept. in the States couldn't get CS rounds for stock ..one of my freinds who work in the Sheriff Dept. in California do not even stock sufficient rounds for training

To put it simple, buying things like these from overseas will be more difficult in the future...get them when you can....

回覆 #1 cato 的帖子

我剛剛送左把SA80刺刀俾cgf朋友,我諗刀都玩爛了?刺刀我一日寄到黑喇!!!

[ 本帖最後由 mswong 於 31-1-2008 22:44 編輯 ]
尊重人格, 請勿抄習

引用:
原帖由 mswong 於 31-1-2008 22:43 發表
我剛剛送左把SA80刺刀俾cgf朋友,我諗刀都玩爛了?刺刀我一日寄到黑喇!!!
點解你可以咁多呢d野呢?

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 30-1-2008 15:29 發表
email me
henry_chan@baylor.edu

i'm not doing this for everyone, i've got way too much to do to begin with. sorry guys.
thx henry, i dun wanna make u busy for that, i will seek for yr help if i can't find any way out, thx so much

引用:
原帖由 saikeung23 於 30-1-2008 14:59 發表

try 18/F before?
all out of stock until april or may. mine is p226R. back luck i guess, i should order one before safariland being taken.

引用:
原帖由 bigdick 於 30-1-2008 17:59 發表

holster is o.k., you can still buy it from on-line dealers or xbay, I bought some 3 weeks ago from the States

The problem is, some of the companies in the industry have been bought by Armo ...
interesting info. u recieve yr holster yet? could u give me the website of the online -dealer that u bought yr holster from.
so i can have a look. thx C hing

20 12
發新話題