50 1234
發新話題
打印

Dragon Skin SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Dragon Skin SUCKS!!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PuMHhw_w1qs

It is something new BUT..... The complete body armour is much heavier than the normal body armour including hard plate.

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 21-2-2007 01:19 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

Smart design!
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

回覆 #1 AJM 的帖子

um... hey dude... did you see how many rounds that vest took? a grenade blew up right underneath the vest?

you normally put a steel plate underneath cause kevlar isn't enough, and those won't take half of those rounds... not even 1/10 of the bullets that had been fired......what makes you think that dragon skin users even have to use a steel plate?
alright, let me ask you, how heavy is a dragon skin vest? i personally know guys who are in iraq using dragon skin, it's good stuff and everyone overseas wants to get their hands on it!

TELL ME THAT STUFF SUCKS! i'd rather take the word of someone over in iraq who's had experience with dragon skin than someone who reads their catalogues and comes up with his own conclusion.

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 21-2-2007 16:40 發表
um... hey dude... did you see how many rounds that vest took? a grenade blew up right underneath the vest?

you normally put a steel plate underneath cause kevlar isn't enough, and those won't ...
Is Dragon Skin being issue by the U.S. Military? Answer this question first before I start entertaining you.
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

oh see  we're going back to the ''past''   those skins are just like what the Chinese soldiers wore
thousands years ago  hohoho

睇落好似好勁咁WOR.......睇

爆炸個度件野都算完整,但係我諗如果個人係真ga 話一樣係死......
彈劾

The Dragon Skin was developed in 1996. The manufacturer didn't even get a NIJ Level IV approval report from the National Institute of Justice. Pinnacle Armor only got the NIJ Level III approval test report.

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 21-2-2007 22:54 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

引用:
原帖由 車神勇 於 21-2-2007 22:33 發表
爆炸個度件野都算完整,但係我諗如果個人係真ga 話一樣係死......
The users may kill by the blunt trauma causes by the grenade.
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

O...姐係.......唔好用呀?

Is there anything really sucks apart from its so called heavy weight?

引用:
原帖由 SiuPO1983 於 21-2-2007 23:19 發表
O...姐係.......唔好用呀?
即係...件野食完個手榴彈唔爛唔等於你唔會死...

引用:
原帖由 SiuPO1983 於 21-2-2007 23:19 發表
O...姐係.......唔好用呀?
好唔好用就唔知,係唔敢用,1996發明但到現在NIJ Level IV certificate都無,邊到有信心呀!
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

maybe  it is not suitable for military    what about police?  I think it's an good idea

50 1234
發新話題