發新話題
打印

Dragon Skin SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Sir AJM, it's indeed very funny watching to arguing with this armor.
See, you brought this "news" to us, and it suddenly mess with you 'coz it does more protection to the person.
What are you trying to say?

但有一說是龍鱗甲(Dragon Skin)是被故意中傷的.
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。

或者可以先到“醜陋的中國人“一書中找找自己有沒有相似之處。
如果沒有相似之處的話,你才叫吧。
愛扮假鬼,以令自己感覺高人一等,乃中國人的劣根性。

另外,我對我以前的無知感到慚愧…<m(_ _)m>對不起!!

coming soon,Liquid Armor.

http://break.com/index/newarmor23.html
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。

或者可以先到“醜陋的中國人“一書中找找自己有沒有相似之處。
如果沒有相似之處的話,你才叫吧。
愛扮假鬼,以令自己感覺高人一等,乃中國人的劣根性。

另外,我對我以前的無知感到慚愧…<m(_ _)m>對不起!!

相信如果件Dragon Skin真係咁好,美國軍部一早落晒訂單。iraq有兵仔用Dragon Skin係因為佢地家人買寄俾佢地用,唔係軍部issue.

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 22-2-2007 12:36 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

引用:
原帖由 WAIKO01 於 22-2-2007 11:32 發表
但有一說是龍鱗甲(Dragon Skin)是被故意中傷的.
點解要故意中傷佢?
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

引用:
原帖由 Parachuter 於 22-2-2007 07:45 發表
maybe  it is not suitable for military    what about police?  I think it's an good idea
Will see in the coming future.
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

回覆 #19 AJM 的帖子

so

引用:
原帖由 cccarlos 於 22-2-2007 12:45 發表
so
Read my post #8.

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 22-2-2007 12:57 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

回覆 #23 AJM 的帖子

how does it matter?

樓主話龍片甲一般重過其他設計好多,所以唔好用。

回覆 #25 Paul 的帖子

if he says so,

"READ"

回覆 #4 AJM 的帖子

alright, sure the US militray doesn't have contracts with them, but neither do they have contracts with half the crap US soldiers use out on the field.
USGI GPS systems suck balls, eats battery and all... lots of soldiers buy their own GPS systems.
soldiers generally prefer Glocks and 1911's in Iraq, but what do they use? Beretta's.
even if you have a pistol, if you don't have the ranks or clearance, you wouldn't get to bring it.
GI boots suck dick as well. commercial combat boots are much more preferred than GI boots.

if the US government doesn't contract it, it doesn't mean it's bad, sometimes it's too EXPENSIVE to buy for the US f-ing Army. this isn't a group of mercenaries, it's a bunch of guys in the US Armed Forces.

yeah sure, dragon skin's nice, and it keeps you bulletproof, but to contract it would mean that they'd have to get one per soldier, i'm pretty sure the guys in the congress would love to give you 50million for new body armour to replace the 2 year old designs.

i konw for a fact that everyone wants dragon skin over in iraq, but the US military regulates stuff like that real real real bad, plus they're expensive to come by and hard to get orders put down to begin with

回覆 #18 WAIKO01 的帖子

that looks COOL!!!
but it looks hot and steamy... all your sweat trapped inside... would be pretty disgusting

1) I agree with you that the U.S. Government is totally Fxxk Up. They didn't even have enough supplies for their troops in Iraq.

2) For those U.S. military troopers didn't receive a body armour in Iraq, their families member have to buy body armour from the States and mailed it to their love one. Perhaps, some of the U.S. troopers received Dragon Skin from their families back home. It doesn't mean Dragon Skin is a good body armour but better than nothing, especially their love one had nothing to protect in Iraq.

3) A good quality certified body armour should have NIJ certificate issue by National Institute of Justice. Does Dragon Skin have a NIJ Level IV certificate for their Level IV body armour which defect .30 caliber M2 AP round, weight grains 166, maximum velocity 878m/sec or (2880)ft/sec?

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 24-2-2007 02:40 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

...無試.50ge?

發新話題