發新話題
打印

Dragon Skin SUCKS!!!!!!!!

回覆 #29 AJM 的帖子

ok, well, perhaps you've done more research on the governmental reports than i have, but here i'll just speak from what i've heard a very very general opinion: the guys love dragon skin

now what the government reports, i guess you know better than i do, but i'm still gonna have to stick to the fact that i've heard everyone talk about how much they want that stuff, and that troop reviews give it an A++

and to the other guy...
a 7.62x51 bullet is generally 168gn
while a .50BMG is usually 649gn or 750gn
are you serious on making body armour for that?

回覆 #31 Henry 的帖子

sorry for my nonsense but...
what is gn?

引用:
原帖由 AJM 於 24-2-2007 01:33 發表
1) I agree with you that the U.S. Government is totally Fxxk Up. They didn't even have enough supplies for their troops in Iraq.

2) For those U.S. military troopers didn't receive a body armo ...
As I remember, every U.S. Military personnel will have a set of standard issue body armor.
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

引用:
原帖由 Henry 於 24-2-2007 12:53 發表
ok, well, perhaps you've done more research on the governmental reports than i have, but here i'll just speak from what i've heard a very very general opinion: the guys love dragon skin

now wh ...
I think is pointless to make a body armor that can stop a .50 BMG.  I think u will still get kill from the shock when that slug impact u.

[ 本帖最後由 sunny 於 25-2-2007 01:24 編輯 ]
今年目標
1. FAIL
2. 90%done!
3. Get a tool box
4. DONE!

回覆 #34 sunny 的帖子

well yah, exactly, i mean, according to US regulations (in their law books), you're not even supposed to shoot the .50BMG sniper rifles at people.. it's not considered an anti personnel weapon... thechnically

why would you want kevlar that'd stop a round designed to shoot through tanks? well, sure i'd like that too if it didn't weigh more than i did

引用:
原帖由 sunny 於 25-2-2007 01:23 發表

I think is pointless to make a body armor that can stop a .50 BMG.  I think u will still get kill from the shock when that slug impact u.
話雖如此,但之前的報導指出龍鱗甲(Dragon Skin)的防破片和7.62的能力比現用中標的好(然而,現在伊拉克有很多受傷也是炸彈破片所至),但是基於成本和因為某些得益者的利益問題而被"幹掉了".
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。

或者可以先到“醜陋的中國人“一書中找找自己有沒有相似之處。
如果沒有相似之處的話,你才叫吧。
愛扮假鬼,以令自己感覺高人一等,乃中國人的劣根性。

另外,我對我以前的無知感到慚愧…<m(_ _)m>對不起!!

whatever what are going to be purchased by the government, it is related to politics, and dirty $$

this is the first golden rule in govenment agencies.

I agree too that it has to do with politics. This is the first piece of flexible Lv III armor I know of that is viable on the battlefield. Imagine the political pressure from the soldiers and their families and pesky politicians if PEO Solider or NATICK or whatever agency which is responsible admits that it is better than the interceptor. If I am Pointblank I will use whatever influence I have to delay or even derail the whole testing process on Dragon skin. In fact, the guy responsible for running the initial tests for the army also works as product manager for IBA.........

引用:
原帖由 cccarlos 於 25-2-2007 00:07 發表
sorry for my nonsense but...
what is gn?
gn好似係火藥份量~
500gn=1安士

佢係咪最好我唔知.....但係一定唔洗用個"suck"黎形容e件野......
7.62鋼心......係穿甲的........
如果咁都擋到.....真係有乜好講.....
我諗....真係打仗.......幾可會用鋼心打人.......
又或者咁講......邊有咁多人帶鋼心出去打.......

其實樓主睇完E段片....點會覺得龍皮唔好呢?!