發新話題
打印

從Star War 的 Blastech E-11 學做L2A3

從Star War 的 Blastech E-11 學做L2A3

資料來自外國網站

小弟有以下問題...
1. 如果加上波箱和電鎗內籠,令它成為電鎗,可行嗎???
2. 因Magwell應在板機上方,咁用哪一種gearbox較好???
3. RM45 website 提及用AK gearbox,但如何Fix死在PVC喉 / 銅喉上???

現小弟的Planning的材料
1. 吋半直徑4mm 厚PVC 喉
2. MP5 Hop up set, 鎗管,Magwell 和Magazine
3. AK gearbox
4. 改良AK摺柄
5. 鎗後方放電

大家一起討論下 Thanks

You will need a piece of 1 1/4 PVC pipe 18.5 inches long. (Gray PVC preferably but any will do) Templates, Butt cap and a Hex cap or better yet here's an alternative to the Hex cap. If you have a LOWE's near by pick up a 1 inch Plug, here's a part number that will make life a lot easier building this blaster, SKU or Barcode# 0-25628-14290-2 Thanks to TD2187 for the 1 inch Plug find!
[attach]10611[/attach]
Cut out and tape your two barrel templates to the PVC.
[attach]10612[/attach]
First pre drill all holes with a smaller drill bit then go back and drill the holes to the right size. This will take some time to do, but go slow and take your time, it's worth it!
[attach]10613[/attach]
You may opt to put guts in the blaster, I did this to my first and I have to say it's not really worth it. If you do decide to do the inside guts, Feel free to come up with whatever here. It's up to you! I added some brass pipe the the barrel and a round rubber piece on the opposite end to keep it from moving around inside the gun. The grip is made from Redwood. The Butt cap has been sanded flat on the end and all wording on the sides sanded off. The barrel tip is the Hex cap, sanded to fit inside the barrel. Clean up the grip and sand it to the shape desired.
[attach]10614[/attach]
Cut and tape the rest of the templates on whatever material you plan to
make these with. I used sheet metal and thick aluminum. Use your Dremel or whatever you have to cut the templates out of the metal. Safety First, use safety glasses at all times! After cutting all the parts out, make sure to sand or file the edges. Clean them up and get ready to install them.
[attach]10615[/attach]
[attach]10616[/attach]
[attach]10617[/attach]

You need to cut a small d-ring holder for the Butt cap. Install it with rivets.
This front nozzle pictured will not be used! Now take a break you deserve it.
[attach]10617[/attach]

Install the front and rear sites. Prep your handle and install the trigger guard and safety switch. Use your Dremel to make slots in the main housing for the front sight then epoxy it in. Put some Epoxy all the way around the outside, this makes it look like it's been welded. Use rivets or screws to attach the rear sight.
[attach]10619[/attach]
This is the BEST way to make the handle! Cut out the templates, trace them onto a piece of sheet Styrene and cut out, glue them all together and this is what you should come up with! Drill two holes in the grip so whatever screw you use will slip through. Counter sink the two holes so the screw is flush or below the surface. Be sure to sand the head of the screw to give the filler something to hold to. Place the grip at the correct position on the receiver and screw in place. Add some filler to the two screws and let dry. Sand flush and you're done.
[attach]10618[/attach]
[attach]10617[/attach]
The front sight is easy. Take a small block of wood and trim it down to
fit snug into the sight that's already mounted on your blaster. Drill a hole in the center and place an old flat head drill bit inside. Epoxy, let dry and install.
You need to cut a small d-ring holder for the Butt cap. Install it with rivets.
This front nozzle pictured will not be used! Now take a break you deserve it.
[attach]10620[/attach]
[attach]10621[/attach]
[attach]10622[/attach]
After you get the mag housing built you will notice you have about a quarter of an inch lip on the side that connects to the main receiver. Cut "slots" in the PVC main receiver where the lips of the mag housing will slide into to make the mag housing flush with the receiver. Be sure to have this in the correct spot on the receiver or it will look kinda funny Glue in place and let dry. The knob is made from a knob I found. I think it came from an old set of bracket mount speakers. It's the knob that holds the speaker in the bracket mount. The other is a piece of plastic that was found laying around.

[ 本帖最後由 B20_hk 於 2-3-2007 22:48 編輯 ]

好野~如果可以入埋個波箱入去就

引用:
原帖由 路比 於 2-3-2007 22:39 發表
好野~如果可以入埋個波箱入去就
Hopefully...

我怕好易爛 , 但用來影相十分OK
西門三傑 -- 西門慶、西門子、西門町

小弟之前個site都有少少近似既資料

http://royalmarines.mine.nu/engineer_files/sterling.php

引用:
原帖由 RoyalMarine 於 3-3-2007 00:00 發表
小弟之前個site都有少少近似既資料

test fire段片呢??
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

引用:
原帖由 RoyalMarine 於 2007-3-3 00:00 發表
小弟之前個site都有少少近似既資料

係呢個時候我發現國狗o既好處

引用:
原帖由 路比 於 3-3-2007 01:04 發表

係呢個時候我發現國狗o既好處
宰剎時間?

引用:
原帖由 RoyalMarine 於 3-3-2007 01:21 發表

宰剎時間?
放段片上嚟引吓人啦
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

引用:
小弟之前個site都有少少近似既資料

看過,但仍有問題:-

1. 因Magwell應在板機上方,咁用哪一種gearbox較好???
2. RM45 website 提及用AK gearbox,但如何Fix死在PVC喉 / 銅喉上???
3. 你的尾柄是什麼樣子???

thank

引用:

係呢個時候我發現國狗o既好處
Parts...

引用:
小弟之前個site都有少少近似既資料

Hi Rm,if i just wanna the build one without any shooting mechanism(excluding gear box and motor).How much will it be?

引用:
原帖由 bigjeff 於 4-3-2007 11:22 發表

Hi Rm,if i just wanna the build one without any shooting mechanism(excluding gear box and motor).How much will it be?
整嚟又射唔出....邊好玩架...
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

[quote]原帖由 14692 於 4-3-2007 12:43 發表

西門三傑 -- 西門慶、西門子、西門町

引用:

係呢個時候我發現國狗o既好處
這是它們的生存價值

[ 本帖最後由 WAIKO01 於 4-3-2007 14:12 編輯 ]
支那人 不等如 中國人
支那人 等於 蔑視所有華人
叫之前,停一停 想一想。