25 12
發新話題
打印

[WA] W@ M4A1 OPTION PARTS 白老鼠報到區

[quote]原帖由 patling 於 26-6-2009 10:51 發表
Prime

Just want to detour a bit....
Which of the following brand of mags would you guys prefer?
1/ WA original
2/ GHK
3/ Bomber
4/ Prime - not out yet....

I personally think that the WA original is the best out of the first 3.

回覆 686# 的帖子

It's not just the price.....it's just not availible anywhere.

回覆 689# 的帖子

There are only GHK, Bomber and AGM (China) mags availible at KWS.
AGM is twice the weight of WA's mag.......I won't consider it no matter how good is it.
I haven't tried GHK.....but it's dimension is not competable with GP/prime body unless you file off some of it's coating.
Bomber....it's basically the same as WA's mags. From my personal experience, it's not as powerful as WA's mags.

引用:
原帖由 lhlui 於 26-6-2009 21:57 發表

Prime 有說過會出 Mag, 真的嗎?
Sorry.....should be Pro-win.

回覆 704# 的帖子

This gap is relatively small compared with mine. What barrel and barrel extension are you using?

引用:
原帖由 Castlevania 於 27-6-2009 22:15 發表

我咩都冇裝上,就緊樣裝條骨上去試位~
外管,barrel extension都冇裝..........
The gap would be even bigger if you put your barrel + barrel extension on the upper reciever.....

引用:
原帖由 桸藍 於 28-6-2009 15:07 發表
但PGC講到自己咁得,又話mid june.
july 都嚟啦,
I'm waiting for it too. It's very painful.....to look at your beautiful gun without a decent mag on.

回覆 727# 的帖子

Really? Then I better pay the shops a visit....

回覆 772# 的帖子

Where were you able to get 6 mags at one go? Are they original mags?

There are 2 possible causes to your problem. Either the hop up installation is not done properly causing an inconsistant hop up or your NPAS is not giving a consistant flow of gas. Try checking your hop up or your NPAS again. Make sure they're installed properly. Especially your NPAS - make sure that you didn't 'force' it into the white nozzle while installing and the movement within the bolt carrier is smooth enough.

25 12
發新話題