....你諗下,坐成廿個鐘飛機先可以由德國飛到澳洲...你話會唔會抵d?

係澳洲會搵到咩....澳洲的野 lor~

問一下==brisbane布里斯班

近唔近呢間野http://www.platypusoutdoors.com.au/

間野...係Melbourne....自己睇下~

is airsoft legal in aus?

READ THIS

Airsoft FAQ's

This FAQ relates primarily to the types of Airsoft Weapons that are permitted within Australia, and any requirements associated with importing and owning them. All information here is currently based on Queensland Law, though this will be similar for each individual State/Territory. The legalities of importing and owning Airsoft Weapons is complicated, so you need to read the following very carefully to fully understand it.

Q. As of right now, can I legally own an Airsoft Weapon?
A. Yes, provided you meet Police licenceing requirements, but the only Airsoft Weapon you can own is a bolt action sniper rifle

Q. Will I be able to puchase other Airsoft Weapons in the future?
A. Yes. Airsoft Australia is arranging licencing so that (soon) if you are a current financial member of Airsoft Australia you will be able to legally own other Airsoft types. Including Spring, Gas Blow Back, Electric Blow Back, AEP (Airsoft Electric Pistol), and AEG (Airsoft Electric Gun)

Q. Do I need to be a Financial Member (have paid for Membership)of Airsoft Australia to purchase Airsoft Weapons?
A. No. However as we are the most knowledgeable people in Australia at the moment as to the legalities or importing Airsoft and we are the only group pushing for the legality of Airsoft in Australia, you'd be silly not to join! Also, appart from the addition of the required serial numbers, there are no extra charges when you arrange for us to be your importing agent.

Q. Do I need a Weapons Licence to own Airsoft Weapons?
A. Yes. This is in addition to your Membership. You must obtain a Weapons Licence as issued from your State/Territory Police with the appropriate endorsement to own Airsoft Weapons.

Q. My State/Territory has restrictions on weapons with a certain magazine capacity, will this effect Airsoft Weapons?
A. No. The legislation in all State/Territories specifically states that magazine capacity is only an issue for blank-fire; rim-fire; and center-fire rifles. These terms refer to the type of ammunition used, as we all know Airsoft guns use plastic ball bearings for ammunition.

Q. Are there restrictions on the types of Airsoft Weapons I may import?
A. Yes. There are certain restrictions members must be aware of if they are not taking advantage of the using Airsoft Australia as their importing agent.
1. Weapons with folding or removeable stocks are restricted for importation by the Attorney General, you will not be able to legally import any weapon with a folding or removeable stock.
2. Weapons that resemble sub-machine guns are restricted for importation by the Attorney General. A sub-machine gun is a weapon that fires pistol rounds fully automatically, or an Airsoft weapon that resembles one. For example an MP5 is a sub-machine gun.
3. Weapons that resemble machine guns are restricted for importation by the Attorney General. A machine gun is described as a weapon that fires rifle rounds automatically. For example an M-60 and an AK-47 are classed as machine guns.
4. Airsoft guns of all types must have a unique individual serial number before entering the country. There are minimum requirements that must be met.
5. Airsoft Weapons that are capable of shooting fully automatically are restricted for importation by the Attorney General.

Q. OK, so given that information can I legally own an Airsoft sub-machine gun, for example an MP5?
A. Airsoft Australia is investigating legal options for importing these, it is most likely that weapons of this type will be available as hire guns only.

Q. I can likewise legally own an Airsoft machine gun, for example an M-60 or AK-47?
A. Again, Airsoft Australia is investigating legal options for importing these, it is most likely that weapons of this type will be available as hire guns only.

Q. So if I can't legally import an Airsoft sub-machine gun or an Airsoft machine gun how can Airsoft Australia?
A. The laws preventing you from importing (not owning) these Airsoft guns are Federal Laws administered by Customs and the Attorney General. The Laws allowing you to own them are administered by your State/Territory Police. Airsoft Australia will be entering into specific licensing arrangements to permit this.

Q. The Airsoft Weapon I want to own is 75cm or under, is this legal?
A. Yes. This only means that you must have a different licence category, ie pistol. The reason folding or removeable stocks are not permitted is because (with the real steel weapons) you have the stopping power of a rifle being easily concealable. As Airsoft, in the eyes of the law is the same as real steel, these restrictions carry over.

引用:
原帖由 massacre 於 15-3-2007 21:38 發表
問一下==brisbane布里斯班

近唔近呢間野http://www.platypusoutdoors.com.au/
呢間野有德軍野賣咩??
買德軍野係香港買應該係最平....除左係雞地買

樓主不如PM問吓身在澳洲既Bigjeff兄啦
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

引用:
原帖由 14692 於 16-3-2007 05:24 發表
樓主不如PM問吓身在澳洲既Bigjeff兄啦
係澳洲買呢D 野無記錯全部都要俾稅的說