發新話題
打印

Ear Light (LED)

Ear Light (LED)

See everything, in total darkness, with both hands free. The I-Sight is one of the coolest, must-have tools you won't want to be without. The overdriven, super-bright Nichia LED module features a parabolic reflector and precision focusing lens to provide a phenomenally bright and uniform beam pattern, with no hotspots - just pure and even lighting. I-Sight's reversible and adjustable ear loop allows use with or without glasses on left or right ears.

Weighing a scant 18 grams, and featuring a useable runtime of over 36 hours, I-Sight illuminates your field of vision, with no distracting side flare. Easily lights anything and everything you look at, while keeping both hands free.
Includes Lithium batteries, which will last for months to years when used 2-3 hours per day!

Unit features an easy to operate on/off button for the ultimate in convenience. Great for astronomers, photographers, mechanics, engineers, electricians, plumbers, backpackers, campers, law enforcement and others.
Affixes to right or left ear; compatible with eyeglasses BT headsets.
An ultra-bright (over 7,800 MCD) white LED providing a uniform and smooth illumination.
LED lasts for over 100,000 hours and is virtually unbreakable.
Computer-designed LED lens to maximize illumination intensity.
Attaches to your ear and illuminates wherever you look.
Easy-to-use coin-slot battery door.
Light stem is adjustable for exact beam placement.
Shade design hides the light from your eyes, reducing glare.
Comfortable and fully adjustable ear piece for long wearing, yet secure fit
Reversible ear piece enables Earlight to be worn on either ear.
Just 18 grams (0.65 oz) total weight.
Two 3v CR2032 Coin Cells

PRICE: USD10.00/ea.
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

我諗起Mission Impossible第一集,開頭果個operator...

How much is tht yo ? ><"

Greaaaat interesssst lei ^^

HKD$78...

邊度有得買??
波鞋街d outdoor shop有無??

引用:
原帖由 TTT1023 於 18-3-2007 20:44 發表
邊度有得買??
波鞋街d outdoor shop有無??
無!Overseas online shop.
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

發新話題