32 123
發新話題
打印

E灣又一奇遇!!

E灣又一奇遇!!

繼上一次買右手HOLSTER加送左手HOLSTER後, 今次E灣賣家又一力作!!
話說今次想係E灣搵個BLACKHAWK CQC SERPA HOLSTER 比枝GLOCK用, 搵左好耐終於諗住平平地US$19.99 買個OD色既,用BUY IT NOW之後跟手用PAYPAL比埋錢. 點知即晚收到賣家話無貨!!有無攪錯!!比左錢先無貨:x !!點知睇清楚個MAIL :Hello MR.XXXXXXXX
I am real sorry about this, but when we listed these on Ebay they had over 200 in stock and I asked our sales rep to put two aside for us, but today he didn't show up for work and they sold all of them to a government agency.
I am real sorry about this... I hope you will accept my personal apology for this?
Our supplier does have these two holster's in stock! They are almost identical to the holster you purchased but aren't GREEN in color, they're BLACK.
BH410000BKR BlackHawk Carbon Fiber for the GLOCK 17/22 Right Hand Black Textured SERPA Holster and the second one is BH410500BKR BlackHawk Carbon Fiber for the GLOCK 17/22 Right Hand Matte Black SERPA Holster.
If you decide to accept one of these other BlackHawk holsters as an alternative we will throw in a FREE matching BlackHawk Carbon Fiber Magazine Case as a peace offering? If you decide you don't want the alternate holsters, then we will refund you PayPal account for the full amount.

甘你會點揀??BlackHawk Carbon Fiber Textured SERPA 原價成us$50+$20 Magazine Case 定refund $19.99 返黎??

REFUND!!!
再俾佢見紅'!!!!:x
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

回覆 #2 14692 的帖子

人地甘有誠意

一定要:x
最憎呢D賣家:x
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

引用:
原帖由 14692 於 20-3-2007 08:45 發表
一定要:x
最憎呢D賣家:x

我份人最易話為

唔洗急, 但係要快.........見紅
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

叫佢refund+送compensation俾你囉
Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

回覆 #7 MF 的帖子

佢肯refund已經算好
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

俾得紅人地 人地又俾得紅你姐, 我係ebay道有賣野, 我都識用咩招數
Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

做乜要比紅姐?
人地心底最想要就係呢個...不過貪平先買個od..

樓主其實 緊,唔係 緊...

自己有賺就梗係....

我唔知邊樣貴d...
但睇見有兩樣換返來,好似著數d喎

賺到笑...

If you really like the model. I think you should take the same model but in Carbon Fiber finished. I guess the Carbon Fiber finished is more expensive than the Green one. Plus the Carbon Fiber looks really cool when you use it for your work.

Ask the seller to give you the Carbon Fiber finished same price of GREEN one as a compensation.

[ 本帖最後由 AJM 於 20-3-2007 13:24 編輯 ]
先撩者賤,打死無怨。

32 123
發新話題