打印

[WE] WE GBB M4專區

回復 38# 的帖子

C Hing 請問邊間買? 幾$?

Thx

回復 401# 的帖子

Nice... already on market? how much?

回復 619# 的帖子

I experience the same as you C Hing, if you receive the news of new design 'small power' parts, pls share la.

My WE is now pending for CQB, although I can use velocity redpution adpator

Thx

回覆 1241# 的帖子

I am trying the same by using different parts, can make my 130M WE M4 down to 60M ~ 110M, the main problem is stability.  I believe can fix by using AA膠.

Any 大大 can suggest what kind of parts are better?

Thx

回覆 1243# 的帖子

I really don't understand about your 130M M4, can you explain more what is 130M???....but this method is just for short term using. WE has produced the same thing, but it is not stable. So there are two way to solve this problem. 1. Go to Armed Force and pay $200, then it will makes a new one for you. 2. Send a e-mail to WE, and try to tell him that, we need a new parts for 1.2J or below only.

Hi C Hing, I mean 130M/sec, thus around 1.5J

In fact I try to replace No 42 parts before but the power is very very unstable.  Therefore I resume everything.

Now I already use this "C " 帽 method to set the power below 1.1J, but not fix the stability problem of power.  Can C Hing share more? I intend to try stop the rotation of No. 42 parts to avoid power frustration, shall let C Hing know if can get back a good result

回覆 1279# 的帖子

C Hing let me use your picture (upper)

I do it by set 'C Ring' at the right side then install 絲帽 on top, thus, I fix 絲帽's position and eliminate the chance of 'moving/震動' on 絲帽, the only moving part is part No. 42

I not yet 痴死 絲帽, but can come out several 9x M/sec in a few shot stably, if any C Hing can invest time to test if it can make the power stable by 痴死 絲帽, please help to post it here (as I still not with any time to try).

Thx

回覆 1337# 的帖子

looking forward for the testing report

發新話題